MBBS IN BELARUS
About MBBS in Belarus
International students like the Indian students that desire to pursue a career and degree in medicine can opt forBelarusian MBBS. MBBS in this eastern European country is world-renowned for its education standards. The country spends a considerable amount of money majorly in sectors of healthcare and education, making it one of the ideal choices for students to study there. The duration of study is six years where five years comprise of studying the degree course while the last one year is meant for internship.
The cost of living here is affordable that is it requires somewhere around ten to twelve thousand rupees that range between 290 to above 250 Belarusian Ruble. Most medical aspirants go about exploring MBBS in Belarusas one of the lucrative options because universities here do not charge capitation fees besides you can apply for scholarships based on merit. Each year more than five thousand students from India seek admissions here in ten of the finest universities that are recognized globally by the top medical councils like UNESCO, MCI, and the WHO.
Merits of studying MBBS in Belarus
- The Belarus medical universities use the English language as the medium for teaching
- For seeking MBBS in Belarus, you need not qualify entrance tests like IELTS and TOEFL
- Medical universities offer degrees that are internationally recognized
- After completion of the course, medical students can sit for other entrance exams like SCHS, USPLAB, MCI, and HPCSA.
- The admission process for MBBS is simple and stress-free.
- Campuses here replete with top class accommodation amenities
- Students pursuing MBBS here can conveniently further opt for MD or PG.
- Applicants must be above or equal to seventeen years of age.
- The general category students must necessarily score sixty percent marks in plus two while the SC/ST and OBC students must score a forty percent in total.
- Candidates must not be above twenty-five years of age
- Candidates must produce a guardian’s pay capacity proof
- Applicants must also obtain a certificate that shows that she/he is medically stable and fit.
- Medical aspirants must download the application form and fill in details accurately.
- They must gather all the vital documents that would be required during the process of admission as university authorities check submitted documents.
- For a seat confirmation, the candidate must clear all pending payments
- Acquiring a student visa is the next important step
- To collect the VISA student must possess a legal health certificate, passport, visa form application, passport-size photos, and a letter of admission issued by a Belarusian University.