The best MBBS institute in Nepal
Nepal is one of the best places to pursue MBBS degree. In recent years, there has been a significant rise in the number of students are opting for MBBS in Nepal. Nepal is home to various well-known educational institutes. Students graduating from the medical institutes in Nepal are doing very well in their career.
The MBBS course in Nepal is of 6 years and it includes a one year of internship as well. Almost all the medical institutes in Nepal are recognized by MCI and WHO. Students get a high-quality education at a very affordable fee which is the main reason why doing MBBS in Nepal is a great option. Students can also opt for various elective studies. Nepal is even famous for higher studies in medicine like MD and MS.
Advantages of doing MBBS in Nepal
The quality of education in Nepal is very rich. There are many advantages to pursuing MBBS in Nepal such as:
- The fees charged by the institutes is very low. They do not charge any donation fee of capitation fee.
- Few universities also provide education tointernational students free of cost.
- The living expenses in Nepal is very affordable.
- Nepal is a very safe place and the climate here is extremely good.
- Degrees received from here are recognized globally.
- No visa is needed to study MBBS in Nepal.
- Hindi is a common language in Nepal which is very beneficial for Indian students.
- The infrastructure and the facilities provided by the universities of Nepal is very good. The institutes have all the modern facilities to provide the best quality education to the students.
The admission procedure is very simple and direct. Exams like IELTS and TOEFL are not considered for admission.
To get admission astudent needs to submit the eligibility certificates issued by the Medical Council of India. The university conducts an entrance test for which a student needs to appear and based on this the students are selected. Some of the universities also conduct interviews with the selected students and then take admission based on their score in exam and performance in interview combined. Students can get in touch with the MD House as they are experts in the field of consultations for MBBS in foreign countries including Nepal.
To apply for the MBBS program in Nepal a student must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
The students must have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
The minimum aggregate marks for the above-mentioned subjects should be at least 50%.