The constant strive of Indian Medical students every year to get admission in a good medical institution for higher education MBBS Abroad to build a career in the medical field is a matter of great concern. To clear the government universities entrance exams is not a cakewalk still many students manage to clear the entrance exam while others keep struggling and then they look for alternatives in private universities. The private universities in medical field demand high donation and many students fail to afford the same. In such a situation, foreign medical universities come to the rescue and save the boat of Indian medical students as they provide better opportunities for MBBS in Abroad.
The foreign universities offer MBBS in Abroad at a very affordable price in comparison to Indian Universities.The quality of higher education in foreign countries is not compromised in comparison to prices charged by foreign universities that are offering MBBS Abroad opportunities to Indian Students. The students from different countries Nepal, India, China, and Bangladesh, etc. are willing to pursue their MBBS in abroad - mainly foreign countries. Russia, Germany, Ukraine and so on are at the top picks, the medical universities in these countries meet the international curriculum to provide better platform for MBBS in Abroad. Most of the universities who offer international curriculum are approved by organizations like WHO and are listed with MCI.
The quality of education is in demand these days by the students and they do not compromise but instead look for affordable options in abroad medical colleges. The process of admission in medical universities abroad for the MBBS abroad program is not troublesome or complicated. The entrance examination like IELTS and TOEFL is not required/mandatory for such abroad medical universities.
Have a question in mind? What next after completing the MBBS course? Then there are three important points to be remembered by the medical students. A. Clear the FMGE exam (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) /MCI screening test B. Internship of a year in India is mandatory C. Register yourself with MCI as a medical practitioner Once the above process is completed, the medical student can then appear for The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for PG for MD/MS. The completion of the above-mentioned steps plus the completion of MBBS abroad will entitle the medical student to opt for Post Graduation program in India.
Benefits Of Completing MBBS In Abroad
- MBBS Course offered at an economical cost - The excellent education quality of education is offered to students who want to pursue MBBS in Abroad like MBBS in Ukraine at a very reasonable cost ranging between 15-25 Lakhs INR
- An entrance test is not mandatory/required to seek admission - To be eligible for admission, students require to score a minimum of 50% in their 12th standard in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. No need to clear entrance examinations like TOEFL and IELTS.
- Capitation/Donation Fee not required - Unlike in Indian Medical Universities where students need to pay huge amount of donation which is over and above the yearly tuition fees, this is not the case for the Top Medical Universities in Abroad in Ukraine, China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, etc.
- The Cost Of Living is at extremely low cost - The cost of living is directly linked to the lifestyle of the student. However, most of the foreign countries offering MBBS in Abroad are from Europe and the cost of living in Europe is comparative very low. For instance, in Russia, the cost of living of a medical student ranges between 100-150 USD $ (which is approximately 69.31 INR) which includes overhead expenses as well.
- Infrastructure is at its best - The campus of Medical Universities for MBBS in Abroad consists of world-class, top-notch infrastructure equipped with the latest technologies.
- Hostel Accommodation - The best hostel accommodation facilities are provided to all international students in all the Medical Universities Abroad MBBS in Abroad, which will make Indian students feel content as they also take care of the food requirements of Indian students and make provision for Indian food as well.
- Excellent Opportunity to explore international countries - International students get the chance to explore the different cultures, the ethnicity of the students coming from different countries in the Top Medical Universities Abroad for MBBS. This would be a learning exposure for all the students who want to settle in a new country.
- English Language Learning Program - English language is the only medium of education for all the Medical Universities Abroad, it will benefit the students from their holistic development perspective to learn English. However, it is not mandatory for the students to learn the local language of the country.
Studying MBBS in Abroad is a dream come true for the Indian Medical students who aspire to pursue their careers in the medical field.
Top MBBS Universities In Abroad
Here is the list of top universities for MBBS in Abroad:-
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Jalalabad State University
- Osh State University
- Kyiv National Medical University
- International School of Medicine
- Kharkiv National Medical University
Registration For 2019 Admissions Is Open. Limited Seats Available. Hurry up! Apply Now! Important Factors To Be Considered Prior To Opting For The Medical Unversity To Study MBBS In Abroad: The first step is to select the country to study MBBS in Abroad, the following step is to select the correct medical university. For your convenience here we are listing the tips/guidance to select the top medical university for MBBS in Abroad:
- The Grade of the university is of utmost important
- The MBBS teaching experience of university
- Consider accommodation cost and annual tuition fees
- The reputation and recognition of the university
- Check with the university whether they offer MCI screening coaching or not
- Find out the number of Indian Students studying at the university
- Check on Indian food availability at hostel canteens
The Process Of MBBS Admission In Abroad
As mentioned earlier, the admission process in medical colleges abroad is very hassle-free and simple for MBBS in Abroad. The students require to submit documents and immediately the process of admission is initiated. Once the students successfully submit the below list of documents, the admission letter is issued immediately.
- Copy of passport
- Results of 12th grade as per the requirement of the university
Post the successful completion of documents, the students receives an invitation from the Ministry of Education of the respective country. Post the invitation letter, the consultant initiates the visa application for the student, who are going to complete MBBS in Abroad. The students are offered with pre-departure training. Representatives are available for the students at the airport to depart and to receive the students at the designated airports for their guidance. The university accommodation is provided to students.
Fees Plus Living Cost Of MBBS In Abroad
The fees/cost of MBBS Abroad like MBBS course in Russia, China, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, etc. is comparatively really low. In these countries, the cost of living is also reasonable and even scholarship option is available for students with higher grades.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Abroad
The eligibility criteria for reserved Indian Students for MBBS admission in Abroad for top universities is as follow:
- For Non-Reserved Category - Indian medical student should secure minimum 50% in 12th grade in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- For Reserved Category - Indian medical student should secure minimum 40% in 12th grade in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology, as per the MCI guidelines.
- The student should be a NEET holder, this is a mandatory criterion from 2019 onwards.
The Key Pointers About FMGE, MCI Screening Test and USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination):
FMGE stands for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination and is also referred to as MCI screening test and National Boards of Examination conducts this exam. As per the regulations of the screening test, for all Indians and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), FMGE/MCI screening test is mandatory to receive a provisional or permanent medical license with MCI (Medical Council Of India) of SMC (State Medical Council). If any medical student is Indian/foreign return student and aspires to practice medical career in India requires to clear MCI screening test to get an authorized medical practice license. MCI screening test is difficult to clear but students with a strong hold on medical studies acquired from the top medical universities in abroad will easily pass through the test with flying colors. The students are eligible for FMGE registration when they return to India post their successful completion of the MBBS in Abroad course. The exam is a completely computer-based test and is conducted across the country twice in a year (in the month of December & June) in India.
What Is USMLE?
It is United State Medical Licensing Examination and is a three-step medical examination which permits the medical graduates to practice their medical career in the US. Any medical graduate who aspires to pursue a medical career in the US can appear for USMLE only three times within 12 months. The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board Of Medical Examiners (NBME) medical bodies govern USMLE.
The Best Options For Medicinal Higher Education
In comparison to all the countries, Russia is the best option for medical students for MBBS in Abroad who aspire to pursue their post-graduation in medicine abroad. Russia Universities awards the degree post successful completion of Medicalpost graduation is M.S (Master of Surgery) or M.D (Medicine Faculty). The students require mandatory completion of the 1-year preparatory department prior to the beginning of their main course. The Post-Graduation/Clinical Residency Program Tenure
- Program Tenure For Non-Surgical - 2 years
- Program Tenure For Surgical - 3 years
Are you aspiring to become a doctor or want to pursue post-graduation Abroad? Then visit our official website for more details and we promise to assist you to fulfill your dream. We are a recognized organization to assist Indian medical aspirants in selecting the top-notch option for their career to become a qualified doctor and to acquire an authorized license to practice in India in the medical field. We are catering to students for many years now.