MBBS in Georgia is an outstanding chance for Indian medical candidates seeing ahead to pursuing (5+1 years) MMBS in Abroad. Georgia is the address to 15 preeminent MBBS universities for Indian students. MBBS in TBILISI Georgia is a comparatively new destination, but the sound environment, neighbourly people, accomplished faculty guarantee that the students who seek for MBBS in Georgia procure the best quality MBBS education and make a prosperous career after finishing MBBS in Georgia. Presently, more than 5000 Indians (approximately), are studying MBBS in Georgia, this makes the situation more convenient and comfortable for the fresh aspirants who want to apply for MBBS in Georgia. One can apply for an MBBS course in Georgia if they have a score of 50% in 10+2 with PCB from an acknowledged board.
The universities in Georgia have a duration of 6 years (5 years of the academic studies+1 year of internship). It is equivalent to MBBS in Ukraine in terms of tenure and fee structure. They follow the advanced curriculum and evolve students for the future. Students studying in Georgian universities have played a significant role in many cumbersome inventions in the medical field. Compared to India and important European medical destinations, MBBS course in Georgia is far more affordable. Georgian universities accord the students with a globally acknowledged and MCI- approved MBBS degree within 15 to 20 Lakhs INR.
So, without wasting any time, medical aspirants should choose to study MBBS in Georgia and secure their career in the field of medicine. The MD House Consultant, provide assistance to the students who want to know about MBBS admission in Georgia, visa process or any other information regarding MBBS in Georgia.
Universities in Georgia providing MBBS courses for Indian Students 2019:
- Ivana Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, TBILISI
- Akaki Tsereteli State University, AKAKI
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, BATUMI
- David Tvildiani Medical University, TBILISI
- European University
- New Vision University, Georgia
Term of studying MBBS course in Georgia:
The tenure of an MBBS course in Georgia is of 6 years (5 years of academic studies+ 1 year of internship in a hospital affiliated to the university one is studying in).
The medium of teaching MBBS in Georgian Universities:
English is followed as the medium of teaching by most of the medical universities acknowledged by Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. This is beneficial for international students as it allows them to perceive the concept promptly and communicate with professors efficiently.
Admission Process for MBBS courses in Georgia:
The last week of September or October is the period when the classes for MBBS courses in Georgian medical universities normally commence. A large number of students from different parts of the world apply for pursuing MBBS in Georgia while the seats are limited. Thus, the seats are allocated to the students on a first come first serve basis, and the final decision singularly depends on the university authority. The students are advised to apply for their chosen universities in the month of July or August so that they can get admission easily. One can contact The MD House if they do not want to take the risk of visa rejection. The MD House ensures 100% completion when it comes to the issuance of a Student Visa for MBBS in Georgia.
Qualification standards for MBBS in Georgia:
- Admission in an MBBS course in Georgia is granted if:
- The students are 17+ on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- The students have completed their 10+2 with Science.
- The students have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects in 10+2.
- The students have secured 50% in 10+2
- The students have qualified NEET examination.
- The students have cleared TOEFL/IELTS/PTE. Some universities in Georgia have made it obligatory to qualify in the English Language for the overseas student.
So, these are the qualification standards that a student needs to possess in order to pursue MBBS in Georgia. Students can contact The MD House Consultant for additional details.
Document required for admission in MBBS courses in Georgia:
A student will need the following documents when they are applying for an MBBS admission in Georgia.
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned copies of class 10th and 12th result
- A valid Passport
- Migration Certificate
- Bank Statement of the student's guardian to show that they can afford the tuition fees and living costs
- Medical Certificates with complete reports on HIV and vaccination
- Passport size photos
- A filled application form
- Admission invitation letter from the university that the student has applied for admission.
- Scanned copies of NEET Scorecard
- Air tickets.
The process of Admission for MBBS courses in Georgia:
The admission process of MBBS in Georgia is uncomplicated and straightforward. The entire process can be learned through the following steps:
- Step 1: The students need to choose a university of their choice and fill in a separate application form for each university.
- Step 2: After receiving the application, the university will issue an offer letter to the students.
- Step 3: The student is obligated to deposit the tuition fees in the university's bank account.
- Step 4: An accreditation letter will be issued to the student by the Ministry of Education and Science Georgia, after 30 days. After this letter is issued, the university receives an order from the ministry and produces an invitation letter to the student.
- Step 5: It takes 30 days (approximately) for Visa permission, once the complete process is done.
- Step 6: After receiving the Visa, the student is ready to leave for MBBS in Georgia.
Though the method of MBBS admission in Georgia is simple, it takes some thoughtful efforts. To avoid any trouble, students should consult The MD House experts for valuable information and wise guidance.
Why should one opt for MBBS Study in Georgia?
Currently, Georgia has developed as a top address among Indian medical candidates looking to study MBBS in abroad. Georgian MBBS universities have low tuition fees, modern infrastructure, promising faculty and pleasant environment. Apart from these, there are several other reasons to study MBBS in Georgia, such as:
- Universally acknowledged medical universities
- English as a medium of teaching
- Simple admission procedure
- No massive endowments
- No need to appear for entrance examinations to get admission in MBBS courses
- Approval from international agencies like WHO and MCI
- Several MBBS universities in Georgia volunteer training for MIC Screening Test to Indian students.
- The MBBS universities in Georgia have an excellent blend of theoretical and practical expertise in MBBS syllabus.
- The universities facilitate the students with advanced lab and research facility.
- Charges 4 to times inferior tuition fees than in Indian MBBS universities.
- Financial Assistance and Scholarship for worthy students.
- Specialists and extremely qualified teachers and professors.
- Exceptional global exposure
- Availability of cheap Transportation.
- Georgian people are generous and welcoming towards international students as they know the value of the economy of their country.
To know more, students can contact The MD House Consultant and make their experience of studying MBBS in Georgia hassle-free.
Scholarships provided to the students for studying MBBS in Georgia:
The Government of Georgia concedes a considerable amount of their annual budget for medical education and the main motive behind this is to make a strong and sufficient medical system in Georgia. Several medical universities in Georgia offers a scholarship to exemplary students who aspire to study MBBS in Georgia.These scholarships often include:
- Tuition Fees
- Hospital Charges
- Airfare, etc.
Education Loan Support for Indian Students:
- 1) The MD House Consultant provide the students with all relevant information on education loan for studying MBBS in Georgia.
- 2) The MD House helps the students in collecting the required data and approach the major banks for education loans.
- 3) Experts at The MD House provide sufficient information about bank proceedings and ensures that the loans are at minimum interest rates.
- 4) The experts assist the student and the family during the entire process, from filling the application for the loan until the final approval of the loan.
Options for PG after MBBS in Georgia:
Many students want to practice and settle down in the USA after finishing MBBS in Georgia while others attempt to join a postgraduate course in India. Students have an ocean of opportunities in front of them after studying MBBS in Georgia.
A student who has an MBBS degree from a medical university in Georgia is suitable for appearing for various international medical entrances.
Syllabus for MBBS course in Georgia:
- Georgian Medical Universities cover the following syllabus for MBBS courses.
- General Histology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Community Medicine
Study Procedure of MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students:
In India, there are hundreds of students fighting for a single seat in a medical college. Private medical colleges charge lakhs as tuition fees. Whereas, MBBS in Georgia offers more seats and has a low fee structure. Thus, it is an outstanding option for Indian Medical aspirants.The following are some of the facilities that Indian students will enjoy in Georgia:
- Top level medical universities
- Five times moderate tuition fees than in India
- International exposure
- Possibility to learn new languages
- Advanced technology in the field of medicine
- Striking faculty members
- Exceptional work openings after MBBS in Georgia
Fees Structure of MBBS University in Georgia:
Georgia is a great source of attraction of medical aspirants for its tremendous opportunities in the field of medicine. Georgian MBBS universities have a flexible fee structure and provide superior facilities to the students. Georgia is also a great place for students for is enriched and welcoming nature towards international students.
Acknowledgment of Georgia medical universities
Almost all the MBBS universities in Georgia are recognized by some medical bodies of the world. These medical bodies are:
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- Ministry of Education, Georgia
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Benefits for Indian students studying MBBS in Georgia 2019
Some of the top benefits for the Indian students studying MBBS in Georgia are:
- The education provided here is very much cost effective.
- Here you get globally recognized MBBS degrees such as degrees from MCI, WHO, UNESCO, European Council, etc.
- The MBBS Universities in Georgia make sure that they give quality education.
- The way of training and teaching MBBS students in Georgia is globally accepted.
- Students studying MBBS in Georgia have good job prospects.
- English is used as a medium of teaching here.
- They provide a top-class syllabus for medical education.
- Apart from studying, they also provide students with other extracurricular activities like seminars, debates, tours, etc.
- They give equal importance to both theoretical and practical teaching.
- The climate over there is ideal for the MBBS students.
- They have excellent faculty who are internationally acclaimed.
- Their transportations systems are the best in Europe.
- They provide a special discount to the international students over here for travel.
- Students can get in touch with the professors visiting here from Canada, UK, Europe, and USA which helps them to enrich their experience.
- They also have student exchange programs with European universities in other countries like UK, Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic, etc.
- Students here can do jobs for earning money in their summer vacations and semester breaks.
- The students after completing their MBBS over here stand a chance of getting a permanent residency.
- The deserving candidates get 100% assurance of receiving a student visa.
- The people here are down to Earth.
- They provide complete safety to their international students.
- The society here is rich and multicultural.
Disadvantages for Indian students studying MBBS in Georgia 2019
Apart from having so many advantages, studying MBBS in Georgia also have some disadvantages. The disadvantages for Indian students or other international students are:
- Since Georgia has a moderate climate there are many such diseases which are not here in Georgia but they are very frequent in India because of its not so good climate. Therefore here the students are not taught about such diseases.
- There are chances of the degrees of the Indian students studying in Georgia to be considered incomplete because of the previous reason. Therefore they have to give more effort to learn about those specific diseases as well.
- One more reason for their degrees to be considered incomplete is because their practicals are done on dummies unlike India, where the practices are done on real dead bodies.
- The weather conditions can be proved to be a disadvantage as well for some Indian students.
- Students coming from outside like India also face difficulties in adjusting themselves in a new environment, culture, and people.
- Students who have a problem with Homesickness, this can be proved to be a disadvantage for them.
- Indian parents who send their kids to study outside their country often lose control over them.
- Students may have to learn languages they are not familiar with to communicate with the patients there.
- International students are forbidden to touch the patients during their practical work or internship.
Georgia is a country which is located in the Caucasus location of Eurasia. It is the cross section of western Asia and Eastern Europe. The country has the black sea to its west, Russia in the north, and it has Turkey and Armenia in the south. Location
Georgia is the cross section of western Asia and Eastern Europe. The country has the black sea to its west, Russia in the north, and it has Turkey and Armenia in the south. It also has Azerbaijan to its southeast. Large Country Georgia has a surface area of the 69,700-kilometer square. It has a population of about 3.718 million people. Georgia being a semi-presidential country has its election of the government through a representative democracy. Georgian is their official language, which is one of the oldest languages. Climate
With the impact of the famous black sea, the plain surface of eastern Georgia is protected by seas and mountains. This results in a continental climate. The average temperature in summer between 20 °C (68 °F) to 24 °C (75.2 °F). The average temperature in winter between 2 °C to 4 °C. It faces an annual rainfall of 500-800 mm annually. Georgia is not a very humid country so humidity is not very high. January is the coolest month of the year here in Georgia, while July is the warmest. Time difference with India India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Georgia Monthly living Expense in Georgia
For people having regular food and living habits, their monthly expenses would be $250 monthly. Your food habits may either increase or decrease the monthly expenses. However, you can reduce your monthly expenses by sharing your room with a partner.Religion
The people here in Georgia are mostly Orthodox Christians. The history of the Georgian Orthodox Church is depicted by the icon by Mikhail Sabinin here in Georgia.Safety in Georgia
If we talk about safety here in Georgia, the Global Peace Index itself says how safe and peaceful a country like Georgia is. It ranks 85th whereas India ranks 141st and USA is in the 103rd position. This says how safe Georgia is from these two nations. Therefore there are no risk and safety issues in staying and studying here in Georgia. The medical colleges in Georgia have an annual course fee for an average of about $4500 USD. Other countries offer a 6-year MBBS course, whereas Georgia offers its students a 5-year medical course.Housing for MBBS students in Georgia
Hostel facilities are provided by medical universities to international students. But there are students don't wish to stay in a hostel, they have other opportunities for their accommodation. They have options like staying in private hotels, home-stay with the host, lodges and also in private apartments.The requirement of NEET for studying MBBS in Georgia
Recently the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare have made NEET a compulsion for all the Indian students who want to go and study MBBS in Georgia. This is done on the recommendation of the Medical Council of India. This was done because the medical universities in Georgia gave admission to the foreign students without taking their entrance exam and thus not knowing their capability resulting in the failure of a majority of students to qualify the MCI screening test. Every student who gets an MBBS degree from Georgia and wants to practice in India needs to qualify the MCI screening Test.What happens if I study MBBS in Georgia without NEET?
Although the Medical Council of India has made NEET compulsory for all the students who wish to study MBBS in Georgia, Indian students can take admission in foreign colleges without NEET. But these Indian students won't be allowed to practice in India. The only option left with them will be studying and working in Georgia itself.Can students passing NEET get an MBBS seat in India?
Getting an MBBS seat is not so easy in India. NEET is just a formality which the students have to do for proving them eligible for MBBS seats. The allocation of seats is done on the basis of the rank they have achieved in the examination. If you score high marks in the examinations and there are seats available for you in the Indian medical colleges, then you get an MBBS admission in India. But unfortunately, only a few out of a thousand students who qualify NEET get their admission in the medical college of India. The ratio is like 200 students for 1 seat. Therefore you know the struggle you have to do and effort you have to give to get your seat in a government medical college of India.
- Q1) Does the five-year MBBS course in Georgia have its value in India?
- Ans) No, the five-year MBBS course in Georgia not so famous in India. It doesn't have much value here in India. It is recommended for you to check the World Directory of Medical Schools, though the course mentioned in these universities is 6 years. Though you can get a job outside Georgia. After this, you are recommended to get a PG degree from the USA.
- Q2) Is a potential MBBS student eligible to get a scholarship or financial help to study in Georgia?
- Ans) the students are not given financial aid or scholarship right from the first year. But they may apply for one in their second year if studying medicine in Georgia at David Tvildiani Medical University. But for getting a scholarship you need to keep your performance good in the first year because that is evaluated for your financial aid or scholarship.
- Q3) what makes an Indian student go and study in Georgia?
- Ans) Thousands of Indian students who study MBBS in Georgia like it and in fact, fall in love with the place and the culture they have. The infrastructure and cleanliness in the universities in Georgia are far more developed and better than that of India. The private Medical colleges in India are pretty expensive, compared to them the universities in Georgia are much cheaper. The Indian medical schools fail to provide the everyday experience which makes it worthless for paying such huge donations in these medical schools.
- Q4) Is studying MBBS in Georgia worth it?
- Ans) Studying MBBS in Georgia is completely worth it. this is because you get an advantage being an Indian student, that is you don't have to sit for an entrance examination. In fact, medical universities in Georgia are the best in central Europe. Both the Medical Council Of India (MCI) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) recognizes the courses offered by these universities. It is often seen that students who have graduated from the Georgian universities easily clear the exams which are held by the MCI.
- Q5) Is it difficult to studying in Georgia than to study in India?
- Ans) It is not exactly difficult studying in Georgia but you can say that it's different. You’ll have a different experience, studying there. In fact, the MBBS universities in Georgia are very much flexible.
- Q6) why does Georgia have the best medical colleges?
- Ans) This is because the Georgian universities provide with quality education, best faculty, and a secured and safe environment. Georgia is also ahead in its academic distinction. They provide the students with the best education with the leading edge education method. The students after passing out from here get a lot of job opportunities and have a secured future. The degree provided by the universities in Georgia is globally approved and accepted. Students can after completing their course in Georgia can practice in other countries and can also appear for the examination conducted by the MCI.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Doing MBBS in Georgia comes along with these services
- Legitimate study notes are prepared and provided to the students along with FMGE test series which helps them to accomplish success in the tests.
- Need international educational counselling? Go no further.
- Indian students in Georgia get the privilege of the best education and medical opportunities due to our expert knowledge and researches.
- The best lucrative and top-notch universities in Georgia for MBBS are offered through our university selection facility.
- Admissions in the best MCI recognised MBBS colleges in Georgia are assured.
- Help for documentation and applying for VISA like stamping from Embassy & Ministry including academic documents translation and notarization. There will be zero VISA issuance rejection.
- Those who have completed their MBBS degree from somewhere else in Georgia are provided counselling services for post-graduate studies in medicine.
- Vast information about the different universities of medicine from around the world is provided.
The MD House Consultant focuses on providing trusted assistance for all questions regarding admissions on obtaining an MBBS degree abroad. We are obliged to inform that we are the authorized representatives of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Georgia for medical aspirants living in any of the nations mentioned above between 2019-20.
Reasons why The MD House Consultant is appropriate for MBBS in Georgia
With a highly experienced team, The MD House Consultant concentrate on providing all the guidance one needs for MBBS admission abroad. We provide assistance with the highest amount of researches and hence are one of the most reliable in the industry. Being one of the most trust abroad-consultants in Delhi, we provide opportunities for hundreds of students to pursue MBBS in Georgia all from all across the world.Advantages of Study The MD House Consultant
- All inclusive consultancy under one roof
- All-time assistance and clean dealing
- The staff and consultants are knowledgeable veterans
- Fee can be paid in instalments
- Guaranteed MBBS admissions in European countries provided
- Official partnership with known and reputed European universities
- Official connections with European universities
- Trusted clients with positive feedbacks
- The standards for consultants are high and profitable
- Your travelling is our responsibility
- VISA renewal or residentiary cards (temporary) are provided
- The welcoming facility at the airport itself
- Accommodation arrangements made
- Health insurance and private security is assured
- All education loan facilities in India are discussed and made accessible
- Emergency aid is also provided
Over 500 Indian students have travelled abroad to their preferred medical universities through our assistance and have led a bright future ahead. We aim at solving all sorts of problems the students deal with regarding studying procedures. If you belong to the medical stream and are aspiring for an MBBS admission in Georgia in top medical university in Georgia or any other country and belong to countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bhutan, Iran, Malaysia, Israel, Namibia, Saudi Arabia, other Arab Countries, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Syria, and Ethiopia along with Singapore, Turkey, Zambia, South Africa, other African Countries, Cameroon, Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and Zimbabwe, then our helpline is open 24x7x365 at your service to provide you with all the guidance you require to pursue an MBBS education abroad.