Destination for MBBS in Russia- Northern State Medical University:
Russia and India have been close friends from a very long time and this friendship has resulted in close educational and cultural exchanges. Russia offers huge scope and opportunities for Indian students. More than 30 medical schools recognised by WHO and MCI are situated in Russia. The country has become the second home for many students coming from countries like India. Northern State Medical University is one of the popular universities among Indian students for medical education.
Know about Northern State Medical University:
The Northern State Medical University is a notable destination for medical education in North Russia. They are running all possible medical and medico-social courses through their 16 Institutes and Faculties. They have a system of continuing professional training with modern medical exposure and infrastructure. The Faculty of General Medicine is the largest and the oldest faculty at the university. This faculty is specialized in Gynaecology, Surgery, Psychology, and Neuropathology. The Faculty of General Medicine aims at providing students with exposure in diagnosis, treatment, and health care.
List of Faculties for study:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- International Faculty for General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medical Psychology and Social Work
- Faculty of Pharmacy and Medical Biology
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Nursing and Medical Management
- International School of Public Health
Eligibility Requirements for MBBS course:
As per regulations of the MCI, the eligibility criteria for the Indian students to get admission here are:
- Passed higher secondary with minimum 50% marks in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- The minimum marks required are 40% for reserved category candidates.
- A student should be minimum of 17 years of age.
- The MBBS applicants must have certificate for eligibility
Documents Required for Northern State Medical University:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- 6 Passport-size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance and HIV reports.
- Eligibility certificate issued by MCI.
Who will guide further?
Students can apply online directly to the University for admission. The MD House is a well-known and reliable organization that is working with the best medical universities in Russia. When it comes to the reliable educational counselling for MBBS courses in Russia, then The MD House is the key destination. Some notable points are:
- They help with the documentation and VISA application.
- They will assist in translating the academic documents.
- They help to get suitable and affordable accommodation in Russia.
- They help for the screening test of MCI.
- They counsel students to understand various PG Program in Medicine offered in Russian Universities.