STUDY MBBS IN BULGARIA
Bulgaria is one of the premier destinations for MBBS education for Indian students, as it offers world-class medical education at an affordable cost. Out of the 30 top medical universities in Europe, Bulgaria has the best Universities with excellent teaching infrastructure and the lowest teacher-student ratio of 1:18. The universities here ask for no donations and by paying 7500- 8000 Euros a year, you can pursue your MBBS in Bulgaria.
In the field of medical science, a medical degree from a reputable university is considered to be the highest level of education you can receive. Bulgaria offers a number of reputable universities that offer MBBS programs.
Bulgaria’s medical school system is based on the European model, which means that you will complete both a pre-medical and medical school program before you begin your three-year medical degree program. The pre-medical program will cover subjects such as biology, chemistry, mathematics, and physics, while the medical school will cover subjects such as human anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and medical ethics.
Why should Bulgaria be your destination to pursue MBBS?
- The Medical Universities in Bulgaria enjoy an international reputation and have world-class teaching infrastructure and methodologies.
- These universities are manned by some of the best scholars and academicians who transfer their knowledge and skills to the students.
- The MBBS in Bulgaria is recognized in MCI, and after clearing a simple screening test, you will be able to practice in India.
- Doctors who graduate from Bulgaria are valued all over the world as its universities are recognized by the WHO.
- The cost of education and the cost of living in Bulgaria is affordable for Indian students.
- The duration of the degree is 6 years, which includes a year of internship. Both theoretical and practical exposure is offered to the students during their course of study.
- The medium of instruction is English/Bulgarian. Students are offered the best accommodation with access to Indian food.
Eligibility requirements: a
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the admission year.
- The student should have 70% aggregate marks in the PCB subjects at a higher secondary level
- A valid NEET score is mandatory at the time of admission.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge First Certificate is required as evidence of English proficiency.
- The admission starts in August – September
Top Rank Medical University in Bulgaria:
- Medical University of Pleven
- Medical University of Plovdiv
- Medical University, Sofia
- St. Medical University, Varna
- Thracian University
How we assist your MBBS Admission at MD House:
Processing the MBBS application for universities in Bulgaria, and getting the invitation letter for admission can be long and daunting for young students and their parents in India. We, at The MD House, take up the responsibility of blocking an MBBS seat in advance at your preferred university in Bulgaria and get the entire admission process simple and cost-effective. Thousands of Indian families identify us as their trusted career partners and we have guided thousands of Indian students in the past for their foreign medical college admissions. We are dedicated and transparent in our services and offer a 100% guarantee for your MBBS admission in Bulgaria.
MBBS in Bulgaria – Important FAQ’s
Studying MBBS in Bulgaria is a lucrative option and it is the best choice for most of the medical students. The standard of medical education in Bulgaria is quite high and this is the reason why most students who would want to see a medical career re-opting for the option willingly. Bulgaria has the top-rated medical courses for the aspirants. In Bulgaria you have the best medical universities. You can try for an admission in one of the places and once you get a placement you are sure to have a long standing career ahead.
You have the right implication of Study MBBS in Bulgaria and the students are highly enthusiastic for the same. In Bulgaria you have more than 250 universities in the field of medicine and they offer both the undergraduate and the post graduate programs. Among all you have the most popular Plovdiv Medical University and you have plenty of students opting for an admission in the university every year. Here getting an admission at the university is quite easy and hassle free. A degree from Bulgaria medical university is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and also by the World Health Organization (WHO).
You have some of the most essential points to keep in mind when looking to Study MBBS in Bulgaria. The duration of MBBS in Bulgaria is tenure of sex years. The whole MBBS curriculum is segregated in two parts. In the first part the stents are sure to learn the basics of medical science. In the second part of the course the students will learn the skills necessary for diagnosis and rest of the things. In the last three years of the course the students are sure to pick up practical knowledge in medical science. To complete the whole course you have the six years program segregated into nine semesters.
To pursue the course of MBBS in Bulgaria the students should be of 17 years of age at the least. The upper age limit should not exceed more than 25 years. To Study MBBS in Bulgaria the main subjects are biology and physics and you also need to have chemistry in the 12th grade. In the second category the students should have a score of around 60% and those who are from SC/ST category should have at least 40%.
There are several things to follow to Study MBBS in Bulgaria. The acceptance of the application starts from the month of April. However, the application portal will close in September last week and in the early part of October. Every year more than 4000 students get admission at the medical university of Bulgaria. The seats are allotted to the students on a first come first serve basis. The admission procedure for MBS starts from the month of February and the academic session starts from September.