Study in Uzbekistan at half the cost and practice medicine in India
Indian students who have set their ambitions of becoming doctors, at times fail to fetch a medical college seat in India. They turn to foreign medical universities to realize their dream. But actually it turns out to be a lucrative offer as MBBS in these countries is up to world standards, and is available at just half the cost of a private medical college seat in India. An MBBS degree from Uzbekistan is valued all over the world and is pretty much affordable. Let us discuss the eligibility and admission process of the Bukhara State Medical Institute in Uzbekistan here.
About Bukhara State Medical Institute:
Uzbekistan is the new destination for Indian students to study MBBS. The Bukhara State Medical Institute has been approved by the MCI for Indian students to pursue MBBS. The university is recognized by WHO and ranks on top of the best medical institutes in that country. The university was founded in the year 1990 and is located in the small city of Bukhara, Uzbekistan.
The university is known for its excellent standard of education along with hands-on practice for student doctors. Its panel of faculties is astounding and there are four Indian teachers to coach students for MCI screening test. The Bukhara medical university has its own practice hospital and partners with other leading health care institutes to render excellent on the job practice for training doctors.
MBBS at Bukhara State Medical Institute is affordable, as the Annual tuition fee is approximately 3500 USD (Rs. 2,80,000). The duration of the course is 6 years, including a year of internship. The university has its own hostel campus with all facilities including WIFI, computer room, self-cook kitchen and Indian mess.
The entire admission process gets over within a week and the admission letter takes about 15 days. The prerequisites to apply for the university are,
- 50% aggregate marks in both PCB subjects and English language
- A Valid NEET score
- The application should have completed 17 years at the time of admission.
- Students should send the 12th mark sheet, passport, and NEET result score to get the invitation letter.
The admission process will get over by the end of July and you can be vigilant to block an MBBS seat at Bukhara State Medical Institute before the seats get over through The MD House. They are expert MBBS career counselors and admission partners who have placed more than 3000 Indian students in foreign medical universities successfully. Contact The MD House today to block yourself from an MBBS seat at the Bukhara Medical Institute.
Bukhara State Medical Institute - Important FAQs
Uzbekistan happens to be the new destination for students from India who want to study MBBS. The Bukhara State Medical Institute has got the approval of the MCI for the students who want to pursue MBBS. This University was established in 1990. It is situated in Bukhara, a small city in Uzbekistan. This University provides a remarkable standard of education for the students. It has some outstanding faculties and four Indian instructors are available for coaching the students. The University can boast of having its personal practice hospital as well. Moreover, it helps to impart outstanding education by partnering with other reputed healthcare Institutes.
While the admission letter requires approximately 15 days, the entire process of admission gets over within a span of 7 days. While applying for admission to the Bukhara State Medical Institute one must stick to the following specifications:
- It is important for the applicant to be of at least 17 years of age while making the application.
- 50% aggregate marks will be required in the English language and PCB subjects.
- A lawful NEET score.
- The students must send their passport, the 12th marks sheet, along with NEET score for getting the letter of invitation.
- The process of admission will come to an end by the completion of July
- This Institute offers a higher education standard to global medical aspirants at an affordable rate.
- The Bukhara State Medical Institute can boast of having a sports recreation complex along with all the required equipment for physical training.
- It is possible for the students to get admission without any need of appearing for University entrance exams.
- The WHO and NMC have officially approved this Institute.
- One will gain access to all the contemporary educational equipment in the University.
- The University provides global exposure to international students.
- There is a modern canteen in the University providing Indian fresh and healthy food items for the students.
- As many as 4 Indian teachers will be available at the University for providing NMC coaching.
- The Bukhara State Medical Institute is known to offer hostel rooms for the students on a sharing contract.
- There are separate hostel rooms for girls and boys on different floors.
- There is a mess available for the global students where fresh and healthy food is available.
- There is high security in the hostel for 24 hours.
- Electricity and water supply are available for 24 hours.
- A centralized heating system is offered for the students.
- All the basic amenities such as cupboards, beddings, tables, and fans will be provided right here.
- A Fitness center and laundry rooms will be available in this hostel.
- There is a common relaxation area within the building.
It is important for the students to satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for admission:
- It is important for the applicant to complete 17 years of age to be eligible for admission.
- The Bukhara State Medical Institute has made a rule that the applicant must pass in 10+12 or any equivalent examination in the subjects of biology, physics, chemistry, and English.
- A minimum score of 50% must be obtained by the applicant together in chemistry, biology, and physics subjects.
- It is important for students belonging to ST/SC/OBC category to get a 45% aggregate score in chemistry, biology, and physics subjects.