Nepal is one of the most demanding countries for students who pursue MBBS for higher studies. Nepal has some of the best government medical colleges in the world.
Benefits of studying MBBS IN NEPAL
● Nepal has some of the best ranking government medical colleges of the world
● The colleges and universities are officially recognized by WHO, MCI and also the Medical Council of Nepal.
● They provide excellent curriculum that fit international standards
● Excellent infrastructure and faculty are guaranteed
● Accommodation facilities for international students are very well
● Scholarships are granted
● Selection is merit based and hassle-free admissions
● Tuition fees are low and affordable
● The suitable climate is also a major factor for the students
● Medium of instruction is English
Features of MBBS course in Nepal
- Duration of course– 5.5 Years
- Eligibility criteria- A student must be 17 years or more during admission. The student must have passed with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as their main subject in 10+2 level. A minimum aggregate of 60% in PCB and NEET.
- Fees- Approximately 40-65 lakhs for 5 years.
- Entrance exam- University level entrance exams qualified
- Affiliation- Most medical colleges are affiliated by Kathmandu University and Tribhuvan University
- Recognition- Approved by WHO and MCI
Colleges for MBBS IN NEPAL
- Nobel Medical College Biratinagar Nepal
- B.P. Koirala Institute Of Health Sciences
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences
- Tribhuvan University
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- Janaki Medical College Nepal
- Universal College of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawi
- College of Medical Sciences, Nepal
- Nepal Medical College PVT. LTD.
- National Medical College PVT. LTD
- National Medical College
- Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences
- Maharaganj Kathmandu
- Lumbini Medical College and Teaching Hospital (Kathmandu University)
MBBS in Nepal is very popular among international students from all around the world. MD House is an official and authorized representative that has successfully placed many students in some of the best medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS. These colleges help produce high degrees that are respected internationally as well as in the home countries. The fees of these government colleges are also a lot lesser than private colleges in home countries. If someone decides to pursue MBBS with quality results, Nepal is the perfect place to do it. MBBS IN NEPAL provides the best for any aspiring medical student.