Students who wish to study MBBS abroad are offering much notice towards Nepal as it is one of the most excellent countries to study MBBS. To share and teach information associated with medical studies, some medical colleges are fully prepared with all the necessary facilities and they are leading medical institutions in Nepal.
Nepal medical universities have high-tech facilities and excellent infrastructure. It is completely worth pursuing MBBS in Nepal with leading MCI approved medical universities with reduced tuition fee structure and without any payment.
In Nepal, the duration of an MBBS course is 5 ½ years. The initial 4 ½ years of MBBS program are devoted to academic study of clinical sciences and basic sciences, and a year of internship. After the MBBS course, Indian students obtain Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.
Pursuing MBBS in Nepal has the reach of elective study and also provides placement options on finishing the course.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS course in Nepal
● Low tuition fee
● Get best quality education
● Free education in a few universities for international learners.
● Students from across the world come to pursue MBBS in Nepal.
● Mostly, all the top medical institutes in Nepal are accepted by the WHO and MCI.
● Students can practice after finishing the MBBS in Nepal.
● English is understood by the people of Nepal. Thus, English can be used as a language for study or interaction and thus language is not an issue here.
● Cost-effective living expenditures in Nepal.
● Students who have studied MBBS in Nepal can travel safely there by means of public transport like cabs, trains or buses without any worries or fear as there is no offense here.
● Universities hire the experienced and well-known faculties from renowned colleges