Nepal is quite popular for high-quality medical institutions for MBBS. No matter, if you want to become a specialized medical practitioner or a general physician, you can choose Nepal to pursue MBBS. Nepal is home to several top medical institutions that are visited by students from all over the world. Nepal is an incredible place for MBBS aspirants and the educational establishments here offer advanced education quality.
All about MBBS in Nepal
The duration of MBBS in Nepal is five and a half years. It includes a compulsory internship. The internship is one year long. In the first two years, students are taught about the basic medical sciences and in the next two and a half years students learn practical skills and principles of medicine through rotating internships.
The medical colleges in Nepal are recognized by global bodies such as WHO. The list of the top colleges for MBBS in Nepal is listed below.
- Nobel Medical University is one of the most prestigious medical colleges in Nepal. It was established in the year 2004. It has done exceptionally in the field of paramedical and medical.
- Universal Medical College of Medical Sciences is another highly reputed Medical College in Nepal that was established in the year 1998.
- National Medical College is another one of the prime medical institutions in Nepal. It was established in the year 2001.
- KSIT Medical College is one of the most reputed medical institutions in Nepal that has gained an immense reputation for its high-quality education and facilities.
Why should you pursue MBBS in Nepal?
The nation has many high-quality medical colleges that provide a great education that is on par with the global standards. They provide great placement opportunities and an excellent curriculum. The college establishments follow a perfect framework to impart the right education to make successful doctors.
The main reasons why MBBS in Nepal is an excellent option for students are listed below.
- The system of documentation in Nepal is quick and hassle-free.
- It is very favourable for Indian students to study MBBS in Nepal because no visa is required.
- Students do not have to qualify for different language tests like TOFEL, IELTS, etc., for admission.
- As compared to the private medical institutions in India, the fees for the medical institutions in Nepal are much less.
- No donation fees are charged for admission to an MBBS course in Nepal.
- The campuses of the institutions are world-class. It includes all the modern facilities needed for effective education.
- It has an extremely safe and friendly environment.
- Accommodation and food are not a problem. Good quality food is available both on and off-campus.
- Many scholarship opportunities are available.
- Other facilities such as departmental stores, cafes, student clubs, Bank and ATMs, etc., are also available.
- The medical universities in Nepal are MCI approved.
- The degrees they offer is recognized worldwide.
- English and Hindi are the main languages of communication in Nepal. This makes it very easy for Indian students to settle down.
Also Read: Why is Nepal best for MBBS?