The medical field is highly demanded, and every year, thousands of students aspire to become doctors. Every year several students appear for the entrance examinations of various medical universities. In India, the number of seats in these universities is very less, and the number of students who appear for the entrance examinations. The one choice that students have is to visit abroad to pursue MBBS.
For Indian students, the best international destination for MBBS in Ukraine. The education here is on par with the global standards, and many world-class government medical colleges are situated here. If you want to become a successful doctor, study MBBS in Ukraine.
Course Details for MBBS in Ukraine
The medical universities in Ukraine take admission based on the higher secondary marks, and no special examination is required. The admission takes place in March and September. The course duration for MBBS is five years and eight months, including an internship program.
- The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years by 31st December in the year of admission.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks for the general category and SC/ST/OBC 40% aggregate marks in higher secondary education.
- As per the instructions by the MCI, the candidate should have qualified for the NEET examinations.
- The candidates must have passed their secondary and higher secondary education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Tuition Fee: 3900 USD/Year
- Hostel Fee: 500 USD/Year
- Total: 4400 USD/Year
Documents Required for Admission:
To study MBBS in Ukraine, you need to have the following documents for admission.
- The admission form with all the required details.
- A copy of your passport.
- Original and a photocopy of your higher Secondary marks certificate.
- Six photos of the candidates in size: 3 X 4 cm.
Benefits of Choosing Ukraine for MBBS.
Many factors make Ukraine one of the most suitable choices for Indian students. The government of Ukraine is trying to improve the medical universities in the country. There are several benefits you get if you study MBBS in Ukraine. Some of the major benefits that students get from Ukrainian Medical Universities. are listed below
- No entrance examination is required for admission.
- Students with MBBS degrees which are recognized across the world.
- The medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by global bodies such as WHO, IMED, UNESCO and MCI.
- The main medium of communication is English. This makes it flexible for students to adjust and communicate.
- The campuses have excellent infrastructure. Accommodation is available easily on both on and off-campus.
- Finding Indian food is very easy.
- The environment in the medical universities is extremely safe and friendly.
- The medical universities in Ukraine charge very affordable fees and the cost of living is also low.
- No donation or capitation fee is required for admission.
- Financial assistance is available for needy students. Many scholarship opportunities are also available by the college.
To be a successful doctor, study MBBS in Ukraine and get the best out of your medical journey.
Also Read: Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies in 2022?