MBBS is an extremely popular course that many students choose as a career path but very few of them are able to make it. This is because of the lesser seat availability in the medical universities in India. In this case, studying MBBS abroad is a very smart option.
When it comes to MBBS, Ukraine is the best option especially if you are an Indian student. The medical universities in Ukraine offer excellent education quality, top-class faculty, amazing infrastructure and great placements and internships opportunities. These universities get plenty of help from the Ukrainian Government to improve education standards.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
Ukraine is home to many medical institutions that have global rankings and are well-known for their excellent education. Some of the top medical universities in Ukraine are listed below:
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Black sea National University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Tuition Fee: 3900 USD / Year
Hostel Fee: 500 USD / Year
Total: 4400 USD / Year
Why is Ukraine an ideal choice for MBBS?
Apart from high-quality education and amazing placement opportunities, several factors make Ukraine a suitable destination for medical aspirants. The MBBS in Ukraine is 5 years and 8 months that includes an internship.
- They charge very less fees as compared to most of the private colleges in India. The cost of living is also affordable.
- No donation fee, capitation fee or hidden charges are involved.
- They take admission directly on the higher secondary marks. No special examination is conducted for the same.
- The medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by global bodies such as UNESCO, WHO, etc.
- These colleges are MCI approved.
- They have amazing infrastructure facilities and separate girl’s hostels are available.
- Ukraine offers a European standard of living where the environment is extremely safe and student-friendly.
- The medium of communication is English which makes it easier for international students.
- It is very easy to find Indian food in on-campus hostels and canteens.
- Studying in Ukraine will give you a diverse environment where you can learn from the best educators in the world and grow in a diverse culture.
If you are looking to pursue MBBS abroad then Ukraine is the best choice for you.