Why is Uzbekistan the best place to study MBBS?
Nowadays, studying MBBS in Uzbekistan has emerged as the best prospect for medical aspirants. Uzbekistan’s medical and educational quality is on par with that of industrialized nations like the USA, Canada, etc. Once they receive their MBBS from Uzbekistan, medical students are qualified to apply for a medical licensing examination and get a certificate allowing them to practice anywhere, both nationally and internationally.
There are presently anticipated to be about 1,000 MBBS graduates in Uzbekistan. Qualified doctors instruct the students; the coursework is based on the UK National Education System. Students receive a degree from one of the top medical institutions in the nation, and the course is typically finished in 6 years.
In recent years, Uzbekistan has developed a reputation for providing top-notch MBBS programs for a little over half the price of those in many other countries. The following are some of the main justifications for thinking about studying MBBS in Uzbekistan in 2023–2024:
● International institutions, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI), acknowledge the medical universities in Uzbekistan.
● Compared to other countries, the cost of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan is very pocket friendly.
● The majority of Uzbek medical research universities provide MBBS programs in English, which makes it simpler for overseas students to adapt to and comprehend the curriculum without encountering language obstacles.
● International students will feel at home in Uzbekistan because of its reputation for having kind and hospitable citizens.
● Due to the diverse nationalities of its pupils, Uzbekistan offers a varied cultural environment that encourages individual development.
Some of the top medical universities to study MBBS in Uzbekistan include Samarkand State Medical University, Bukhara State Medical University, First Tashkent State Medical Institute, Second Tashkent State Medical Institute, Tashkent State Dental Institute, Fergana State University Medical Centre, and Akfa University Medical School.
The MD House is a foundation that assists students in several ways to get admission to universities in nations like Uzbekistan. They will advise on getting into a top MCI-ranked university in Uzbekistan. ‘Students’ dreams of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan can become a reality by seeking the assistance of the MD House for smooth processing and clarification in detail.
They work to realize the student’s long-term professional progression ambitions. Students may obtain all information from their knowledgeable, tried-and-true career counselors.