Russia has always been a popular destination for international students who want to pursue MBBS. Russia is home to top educational institutions and among the top 100 medical universities according to the World Health Organisation (WHO), 30 institutions are situated in Russia.
The Russian ministry of health and education have subsidised the fee charged by the institution which makes it very affordable for the international students. Students from all over the world choose to study MBBS in Russia.
MBBS in Russia
The duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years for the students who opt for English Medium. The students who choose to study in Russian have a course duration of 7 years in which 1 year is for Russian language training. No special admission test is conducted and admission is taken on the basis of marks obtained in the higher secondary.
- The student must be at least 17 years on or before 31 December of the year of admission.
- The student must have a science stream in his/her higher education and should have acquired at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The higher secondary degree received by the students must be from a recognized board.
- The student must have cleared the NEET exam.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Russia.
- The admission procedure is very easy.
- The course fee is very low and subsidized, no donation fee is charged. Financial assistance is given to needy students.
- All medical universities are government universities in Russia.
- The references are available to the students working in leading hospitals across the world.
- The visa guarantee is 100%.
- Students can enjoy the European standard of living.
- Accommodation is easily available at a very affordable rate. The environment is very safe and friendly.
- The infrastructure is excellent and the students receive a high-quality education.
- Internship opportunities are offered to the students.