Every year thousands of students aim at pursuing MBBS abroad and Ukraine is just the right choice for them. Ukraine is in Eastern Europe which is home to several top MBBS colleges. Parents need to understand that the quality of education plays a vital role in shaping an individual as a professional which is why they should consider places like Ukraine for their children.
About MBBS in Ukraine
The admission process in the MBBS colleges of Ukraine is conducted in September and March. Admission is done based on the higher secondary marks and no special admission test is conducted. The total duration of the course is 5 years and 8 months including an internship.
- The age of the candidate must be at least 17 by 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidate must have completed his/her higher secondary education from a recognized board in the science stream with an aggregate mark of at least 50% for the general category and 40% for the SC/OBC/ST category.
- According to the MCI guidelines, the candidate must clear NEET.
- Application form consisting of the candidate’s name, education and other details.
- Original and photocopy of the class 12th mark-sheet and admit card.
- A copy of passport.
- 6 photographs of the dimensions 3 x 4 cm.
Given below are the details of the fee charged for the MBBS course in Ukraine.
- Tuition Fee: 3900 USD / Year
- Hostel Fee: 500 USD / Year
- Total: 4400 USD / Year
Top medical institutes in Ukraine:
Given below is a list of the top medical universities in Ukraine.
- Bukovian State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ternopil National Medical University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Factors that parents need to know which makes Ukraine one of the best destinations for MBBS.
The top medical institutes located in Ukraine are recognized by global bodies such as WHO and the degree they provide is recognized worldwide.
- No communication problem occurs because the teaching is conducted in English.
- They provide high-quality education and follow the international curriculum.
- The tuition fee and the living expense is affordable.
- They do not charge any capitation or donation fee.
- Accommodation is very easy and finding Indian food is not a problem.
- The environment is student-friendly and safe.
- The students are offered various exposures of European life standard.