Ukraine is one of the best places for MBBS because it is home to several top medical universities in the world. There are several factors that make Ukraine suitable for international students. The MBBS colleges in Ukraine have excellent education quality, top-class faculty, amazing infrastructure and great placement opportunities. These universities get continuous help from the government for keeping up the education standard.
If you are looking for the best place to study MBBS in abroad then look no further, Ukraine is the best option for you.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
There are several top Medical Universities situated in Ukraine that offer world-class education to students from all over the world. Some of them which are listed below:
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Black sea National University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
What makes Ukraine the best place for medical aspirants?
Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine has a lot of perks apart from rich education and placement opportunities. There are several factors that make Ukraine suitable for medical aspirants.
- The fee charged by the medical universities of Ukraine is very low.
- Various financial assistance is offered to the students.
- The admission is done directly and does not require any special examination.
- The environment is very safe and student-friendly.
- There is no donation fee, capitation or hidden charges.
- The degree provided by the institutes of Ukraine is recognized worldwide.
- The medium of communication is English which makes MBBS in Ukraine easier for the student from different countries.
- The student must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- The student must have passed higher secondary with a science stream from a recognized board.
- Marks secured by the student in the higher secondary standard must be at least 50%.
- The candidate must have cleared the NEET examination.
The MBBS course offered by universities in Ukraine is 5 years and 8 months that includes an internship.
Tuition Fee: 3900 USD / Year
Hostel Fee: 500 USD / Year
Total: 4400 USD / Year Do not delay and contact the MD House for more information about MBBS in abroad and complete guidance in this matter. They are the best student partner and will provide help in every step of the process.