Students have had a strong preference for learning MBBS overseas in recent years. For medical students looking to study overseas, choosing to do their MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the wisest choices.
Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan medical schools offers a higher standard of education and opportunities to practice healthcare, study diagnostics, handle patients, and treat local pathology.
This article will discuss the MBBS education system in Uzbekistan, which includes some important steps that must be clarified.
- The Uzbekistan government offers low-cost medical courses for students, slightly higher than half of the medical course fees in other countries.
- The Uzbek government has made English medium mandatory, which helps international students cope without facing language barriers.
- The first criterion includes NEET qualification for the students.
- The 10+2 percentage should be 50% – 55%.
- Eligibility includes- 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Aggregate)
- The MBBS course duration in Uzbekistan is 6 years- 5 years of study and research plus 1 year of mandatory internship.
- The system is free of any IELTS or TOEFL qualification.
- Most of the Medical institutes in Uzbekistan are based on the same curriculum as the UK, USA, Canada etc.
- Safety measures and self-development for every student have been one of the aims of the Uzbek government.
In addition, once they receive their MBBS from Uzbekistan, medical students are qualified to apply for a medical licensing examination and get a certificate allowing them to practice anywhere, both nationally and Internationally.
The table below lists the MBBS fees for the 2023–2024 academic year at Uzbekistan’s medical universities.
|Name of the medical universities||Total fee+hostel for 6 years (in US Dollars)||Tuition fee+hostel (in INR)|
|Samarkand State Medical Institute||$19,208||15,71,799.28|
|Bukhara State Medical Institute||$21,500||17,59,354.68|
|Andijan State Medical Institute||$17,000||13,91,117.65|
|First Tashkent Medical Academy||$18,000||14,72,774.40|
|Second Tashkent State Medical Institute||19,000||15,54,595.20|
|Tashkent State Dental Institute||$22,500||18,40,968.00|
Note: 1 USD= ₹ 81.82
The MD House organization helps applicants to colleges in countries like Uzbekistan in various ways. They will offer guidance on enrolling in an Uzbekistan university with a high MCI ranking.
Students may make their ambitions to study MBBS in Uzbekistan a reality by enlisting the help of the MD House for efficient processing and thorough elucidation.