In recent years there has been a surge in the number of medical aspirants who want to travel to international destinations for MBBS studies. There are innumerable top rank medical universities with affordable fees around the globe.
These are usually preferred among students who:
- Could not assure a berth in the good Government colleges in India.
- Could not pay a huge sum in the private medical colleges in India.
- Students looking for global exposure and want to have an experience of the latest equipment and procedures.
- Better medical education from renowned medical Universities abroad.
The top rank medical universities with affordable fees are available in these countries majorly:-
In most of these countries, there are no entrance Examinations, students with low marks can also apply. However, a higher percentage of marks can attract scholarships as well. The rising trend has been to look for the quality of education at an affordable cost rather than looking only at cost for education.
The expenditure in the private medical colleges in India costs around Rs 65 – 85 lakhs and the chances of getting admission are also quite tough. The foreign Universities on the other hand provide a world-class education at a much lesser cost. Moreover, this degree also entitles them to work anywhere in the world.
Some of the Universities abroad are considered amongst best in the world for example the Universities in China are considered among the top 500 in the world.
Some of these top-rank medical universities with affordable fees are tabulated below:-
|TOTAL EXPENDITURE FOR MBBS COURSE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES|
|Country for the study of MBBS||Course Duration ( in Years)||Total approximate cost range includes college tuition fees, accommodation and food ( in lakhs)|
|Ukraine||5.8||25 – 33|
|Bangladesh||5||27 – 42|
The Md house, a renowned education consultant, who has been in the field for more than 10 years are considered the best in providing MBBS education consultation for aspiring Indian medical students.
They have adopted a very scientific method of selecting the best suited University for a student through:-
- The grade of University
- Experience of the teachers in the University
- The reputation of the University and if recognized by MCI.
- Number of Indian students studying present
- Number of Indian students studying presently and who have passed out from there.
- Accommodation and other facilities like hostels, Indian food availability, etc.
With this customer-centric attitude, they have already illuminated the lives of many Indian families. Undoubtedly with this momentum, Md house is a shining star in the Indian sky for MBBS studies in top rank medical universities with affordable fees.