The number of seats in medical institutes in India is very less as compared to the total number of aspirants. This is the reason why thousands of students consider studying abroad to pursue MBBS. Studying in Ukraine is one of the most popular options because Ukraine is home to several top medical institutes worldwide and is very affordable at the same time.
About MBBS in Ukraine
The admission in the medical universities in Ukraine is done in September and March for MBBS and other medical courses. The total time taken for completing MBBS in Ukraine is 5 years 8 months which includes an internship.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old by 31st December of the admission year.
- Students must have passed their secondary education from a recognised board in the science stream.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in their higher secondary for general category and 40% for SC/OBC/ST category.
- The candidate must have qualified NEET.
Studying in Ukraine is very affordable as compared to the private medical colleges in India. Given below are the details of the fee charged for the MBBS course in Ukraine.
Tuition Fee: 3900 USD / Year
Hostel Fee: 500 USD / Year
Total: 4400 USD / Year
Why should you study MBBS in Ukraine?
There are several factors that make Ukraine very suitable for Indian Students.
- The quality of education in Ukraine is rich and affordable.
- The admission to MBBS universities in Ukraine is done directly.
- The environment is very safe and student-friendly.
- The degree provided by the institutes of Ukraine is recognized worldwide.
- The medium of communication in Ukraine is English which is why Indian students face no problem in communication.
- There are no donation fees or hidden charges.
The best way to get admission in the top universities is by seeking advice from MD House. Contact them now and build the right career path.