A lot of students from various parts of the world come to Poland for pursue their medical education at present. Many Indian students also prefer to study in Poland due to the safe and secure environment that is available there. Poland is known to provide top-notch education to medical students and students are able to excel in this department as well after the completion of their course.
Why is it a good idea to study MBBS in Poland?
Poland happens to be a peaceful nation and provides safe environments for the students who are studying there. Moreover, one does not need to spend a lot of money in order to study there, especially in medicine. It will be possible for the students to procure lucrative jobs after completing MBBS in the country.
The students will receive a blue card once they complete their graduation for procuring a job and starting to work in the country. It will be feasible for the students to receive medical services along with health insurance, and they can get the required service at an affordable rate as well. For this reason, Poland happens to be one of the top destinations for most students from various parts of the planet including India. Studying in a top rank medical university in Poland will assist the medical students to make their dreams come true, and they will be able to become competent and qualified doctors in the long run.
The admission process begins in the month of June in this country, and it will be possible for the students to make an application to study here after the results of their high school exams are declared.
The admission procedure is as follows:
It will be imperative for the students to make an application with all the necessary documents such as a copy of the passport, certifications of educational qualifications, and so on.
- The medical universities are going to process the international applications quickly. The confirmation will be received by the students within one week.
- After receiving the confirmation, the students have to send the necessary documents along with their passport to the embassy for obtaining their Visa.
- The respective university will provide the admission letter plus the confirmation to the students.
- One needs to be at least 17 years of age so as to study MBBS in Poland.
- It will be imperative for the candidates to get at least 60% marks in their high school exams with a background in science.
- Candidates must have studied Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, and Botany or Biology at their high school level.
- It will be essential for the candidates to qualify for the NEET exam in order to make an application for studying MBBS in Poland.
It will be simpler to find accommodations in European nations at present. Moreover, they happen to be inexpensive as well which can be afforded by the majority of the students coming from other countries. The environment in Poland is such that it will be possible for the students to study there peacefully and safely without any problems at all.