Established in the year 1999, the University of Warmia and Mazury has the reputation of being a multispecialty and medical University that has been imparting education to the students for more than 20 years. Moreover, this university can boast of providing education to approximately 25,000 students in recent times. It provides bachelors and Masters in the majority of the fields consisting of medical sciences of animals and humans. It provides postgraduate degrees in as many as six branches of medicine and bachelor’s doctoral degrees in as many as 15 different specifications as well.
About the university
At present, this university can boast of having 29 departments amongst which 18 happen to be medical departments. Apart from this, the University of Warmia and Mazury has got its clinical wards, clinics, as well as intensive care units. It will be feasible for the students to receive the option of conducting their practical classes right here while pursuing their MBBS course.
UWM likewise provides a Veterinary course for medicine which has been endorsed by the EAEVE (European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education).
Benefits of studying at UWM
• The University comes with a library and publishing house.
• There are as many as seven departments for pursuing the medical Ph.D. course.
• You’ll come across as many as eight gastronomic establishments on the University campus.
• The Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory was founded for the students in 2010.
• Student-friendly University.
• Provides medical courses in the English language for the convenience of the students.
• This university has also founded the first radio astronomy station in Poland.
Eligibility for admission
• It will be imperative for the students to get a minimum of 75% marks in English in the 10th as well as 10+2 standards.
• The applicant needs to get a minimum of 75% marks in each of the main subjects.
• Students have to complete their 10+2 with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as the main subjects.
• The documents must be submitted by the students to the University.
The following documents will be required by the University of Warmia and Mazury while enrolling for the MBBS course:
• Applicant’s birth certificate.
• Enrollment application form which has been filled properly.
• Applicant’s health certificate.
• Applicant’s passport photographs.
• Applicant’s HIV test reports.
• A disability certificate in case the student wants to claim a scholarship against disability.
It is important to note here that every single document has to be certified plus attested by the relevant individuals or authorities.
What makes UWM one of the best universities for studying MBBS?
• The campus of the university is quite beautiful, and one will gain access to all the necessary services.
• The medium of instruction happens to be English.
• The instructors are strict and experienced.
• The tuition fees are quite affordable right here which will be beneficial for students of every category and economic background.
• The university is recognized by NMC and the degrees provided here are approved across the entire world.
• Students will get the facilities of staying in hostels, and the price of the food items is not expensive either so that it can be afforded by everybody.