Uzbekistan is undoubtedly an appropriate location for studying MBBS for international students. It is a fact that the country makes it quite easy for the students to study since the cost of education is affordable. Moreover, the climate is also ideal for someone to stay here throughout the year comfortably and conveniently. Here, we have cited several valid reasons why students prefer doing MBBS in Uzbekistan.
1. Top-quality education
There is no doubt that Uzbekistan is an ideal country for studying any higher education such as MBBS. The good thing is that they make use of English as the medium of education which happens to be one of the most spoken languages on the planet. It helps the students to communicate with one another as well as with the instructors very easily. The course will be completed by a student in 5 years, which is convenient for most students coming from various parts of the world. It provides them with adequate time to prepare for the entrance examination.
2. Affordable education
The cost of education in this country is low, unlike the majority of the other nations in the world. Thus, most people can afford to study in Uzbekistan without any problem. The best University of Uzbekistan is not going to charge excessively high rates from the students.
3. Possible to get scholarships
It is the dream of so many students to pursue their MBBS course at a recognized university. However, despite being qualified for getting enrolled in the top universities for studying MBBS, they are not able to make their dream come true due to a lack of sufficient cash. In that case, it will be a good idea to try to get scholarships. This will help the students to study MBBS easily and conveniently without any kind of tension and anxiety. Uzbekistan is known to provide scholarships to students that are talented and intelligent and yet are not able to pursue higher education since they are not able to afford it. Therefore, lots of students from across the globe are considering Uzbekistan to make their dream come true.
4. Universities are well recognized
It will be great to study MBBS in Uzbekistan since the top universities here are recognized by the World Health Organization and the MIC. In this way, the students will be assured of procuring lucrative jobs all over the world after the completion of the course.
• The online application form available on the official website of the University has to be filled up by the candidate before the deadline.
• Following this, make sure to upload the scanned copies as well as the supporting documents.
• Next, the University is going to send the offer letter to the applicant.
• He has to pay the application charges after receiving the offer letter from the best University of Uzbekistan.
• Next, he has to make an application for a Visa on behalf of the offer letter.
• That’s all! Now the applicant is all set to fly to Uzbekistan to achieve his dreams.