Hard competition because of fewer seats in Indian medical colleges forces students to give up their dream of pursuing MBBS in the country. However, MBBS from medical colleges abroad is a ray of expectation for students to fulfill their desire to take up the programme. Students who are hesitant whether MBBS from a foreign country is a good option for them or not can go through the following points:
- The private medical colleges’ fees in India are quite high. At this cost of study, students can finish their medical studies from a medical college overseas. In some foreign medical colleges, the cost is even less than an Indian medical institute. Hence, several Indian students choose a medical college abroad over an Indian medical college.
- Foreign medical colleges have a world-class infrastructure with all contemporary facilities. It has the most recent medical equipment, medical laboratories and adequate resources for research and experiments. The infrastructure of these medical institutes is better than that of most Indian medical colleges. The laboratories, labs, and research centres are well furnished with the most recent equipment and resources that are vital for the learning experience of any medical student.
- Students who complete medical studies from universities overseas get international recognition when they return to India. After completion of MBBS overseas, students get the chance to interact with students from various cultures, communities and countries. It eventually helps students to grow at a professional and personal level. International exposure makes an individual more susceptible towards people and they learn how to approach people from different corners of the world. Also, they learn how to be stable geographically and adaptable to any environment.
- The cost of pursuing MBBS in India and the cost of studying MBBS in Abroad is incomparable. After obtaining an MBBS degree, students can either return to their home country or practice in a foreign country. This results in higher income be it in the host country or in any foreign country, which in turn results in better ROI.
- Students who want to study MBBS abroad like MBBS in Ukraine do not need to take a separate entrance exam for admission. Admission is considered based on the NEET entrance test. Those who qualify the NEET UG entrance exam and score over 50% marks in PCB and English in 10+2 are considered eligible for admission to medical institutes abroad.
- Studying abroad is a lifetime experience for a student. Studying in a place with students and faculty from varied backgrounds helps students build their overall personality. They exchange their ideas, learn new languages, and gain more confidence. These soft skills are necessary to make for refined professionals like doctors. Students who have exposure to the outer world have a broader perspective towards the world and they learn to be accountable and independent. A few years spent abroad assists them emerge as a confident individual.
MBBS from abroad medical colleges will offer you the flexibility to return to your home country or practice in a foreign country.