Ukraine is one of the best destinations for Indian students looking for low cost foreign medical education. There are several Government and Private medical colleges in Ukraine with world-class infrastructure and teaching amenities. And the cost of education and accommodation in Ukraine is very less, compared to private medical colleges in India. And above all the MBBS degree from Ukraine is recognized in India and students can start working after clearing a screening test by MCI.
Why choose Ukraine to study MBBS?
● Ukraine is home to some of the best medical universities in the world.
● Ukraine is the best option for world-class medical education.
● Its medical colleges are recognized globally by the WHO, UNESCO, and MCI.
● Opportunities are available for students to participate in international exchange programs.
● The minimum eligibility criterion of 50% marks in PCB subjects is enough to study MBBS in Ukraine.
● Students need not clear IELTS or TOEFL exams for admission.
Best university to study MBBS in Ukraine:
The Bukovinian state medical university is one of the best medical universities in Ukraine that offers world-class medical education in the English language. More than 1700 Indian students are studying in this ancient institution, which offers the top results in the FMGE-MCI examination. The university has nine government hostels with the best facilities for both boys and girls separately. The fee for one year of the course is only 4400 USD per year.
The MD House is the authorized representative of the Bukovinian State Medical University. It has guided thousands of MBBS students in the past to study MBBS in Ukraine and maintains an excellent relationship with parents and students for the past ten years. They will guide parents across the admission, immigration, and visa process. Their services are affordable as they do not charge any additional fee for their consultation services.