Every year thousands of students aspire to pursue MBBS but due to the lack of seat availability in the medical colleges in India, most of the students are not able to get admission. Do not worry because you can still get admission to the top medical universities in the world if you consider pursuing an MBBS abroad.
Ukraine is located in Eastern Europe and is the second-largest country in Europe. Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of postgraduates in the medical field. The medical universities situated in Ukraine are accredited by major global bodies like WHO and UNESCO.
About MBBS in Ukraine.
The admission for MBBS in Ukraine is done in September and March. The total time taken for completing MBBS in Ukraine is 5 years 8 months which includes an internship.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old by 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidate must have passed his or her higher secondary education from a recognized board in the science stream.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in their higher secondary for the general category and 40% for the SC/OBC/ST category.
- The candidate must have secured the qualifying marks for NEET.
MBBS in Ukraine is far more affordable as compared to the private medical colleges in India. Given below are the details of the fee charged for the medical universities in Ukraine for the MBBS course.
Tuition Fee: 3900 USD / Year
Hostel Fee: 500 USD / Year
Total: 4400 USD / Year
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10th class.
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent class.
- A copy of the visa.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Birth Certificate.
How to ensure your admission to the MBBS colleges in Ukraine?
If you want to study MBBS in Ukraine then contact MD House to ensure your admission. They have provided guidance to more than 3000 MBBS students from all over the world.
- They help the students in saving money and control overall expenses.
- They work with the best medical universities in Ukraine.
- There are no hidden charges and they provide transparent information.
- They have an excellent support system for the students.
- The MD House is the first consultant who has been sending students to study abroad for years.