We often find that brilliant students do not qualify for the medical entrance test in India despite putting in all efforts. Instead of getting disheartened, this should be taken up as a challenge and they should try to fulfill their dreams of being a Doctor. In this regard, there are opportunities for doing MBBS from abroad.
Russia is a favorite destination among Indian medical aspirants who cannot qualify for a seat in India. This is mainly triggered by low-cost medical education in Russia, simple admission procedures, the medium of instruction being English, and a world-class degree which is recognized by some of the best international medical bodies like WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER and also MCI.
The study of MBBS in Russia costs around 15-20 lakhs INR for a 6-year course which consists of 5 years of academics and practical sessions followed by a year of internship.
Post attaining the degree students are supposed to clear the MCI screening test which empowers them to practise in India. However, for admission in these Russian Universities the following documents are needed:-
- Attested Birth Certificate
- Scanned copies of 10th, 12th, and NEET clearance.
- Valid passport
- Validation of all documents by the Russian Embassy.
- Medical certificates of HIV and other vaccination clearances.
- First-year tuition fee payment receipt from bank for the Russian University.
- Air ticket
- 10 nos of passport size photos with 70% face in the size of 4.5 x 3.5 cm.
- Completed application form’
- Admission invitation letter from the university where the student has applied.
The MD house is a career counseling enterprise based in Chandigarh that offers assistance to all the medical aspirants from India aiming to travel to Russia for medical studies. Though they offer the best of counseling services, yet they are reasonable in charges and transparent. They also simplify visa formalities and are extremely customer-centric which have made them one of the best counselors in this field of overseas MBBS studies.