The medium-sized city of Samarkand, a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its location, is home to Samarkand State Medical University.
The first medical school in Central Asia is the Samarkand State Medical University. The university’s primary objective is to educate highly skilled medical professionals who adhere to international norms.
The university has a long history that began in 1930. Over the years, the university has significantly contributed to advancing medical science, both locally and globally.
The university has a solid technological basis and a wealth of knowledge. All the prerequisites exist for students to get top-notch medical education, housing, and recreational opportunities.
The article shows various fundamental reasons why students choose the Samarkand State Medical University as the best place for MBBS, which are as follows:
- The campus is home to top-notch, world-class amenities.
- To improve the quality of the educational process, the institute maintains a scientific medical library with over 2,000 volumes, regular scientific publications, including international ones, and e-textbooks.
- The college offers study programs emphasizing hands-on experience that lets students fully grasp the ideas while using cutting-edge medical equipment, including incubators, anesthesia machines, ECG, echocardiography, and ultrasound diagnostic instruments.
- It works closely with several international and academic institutions from the United States, Germany, Japan, South Korea, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- To provide high-quality training for professionals with higher medical education, the institution has a team of professors and tutors who are experts in their disciplines and can utilize the foundation of current techniques and new technologies of teaching.
- For scientific study courses and experience exchange, the university sends faculty members to different universities and research institutes abroad. This improves students’ teaching and learning experiences.
The Samarkand State Medical University in Uzbekistan should be the final stop for students who desire to study MBBS at one of the oldest medical schools in Central Asia. Before the placement process in India, the MD House pre-books an MBBS seat in the applicant’s name at this medical university in Uzbekistan since they are professionals at putting international students there. As a reputable and well-established medical education consultant in India, the MD House has previously assisted thousands of Indian students in obtaining admission to the top medical schools abroad.