Every year thousands of students aspire to pursue MBBS. for a solid career, it is important that students consider only the top universities. When it comes to medical courses the best university to consider is Bukovinian State Medical University. This university is situated in Ukraine which is one of the most popular places for MBBS courses globally.
Why should you consider Bukovinian State Medical University?
The Bukovinian State Medical University is a government university which has been in existence for 75 years and is among the top medical universities in the world. Currently, more than 1700 Indian students are studying at BSMU. This university provides world-class education and is equipped with the best facilities to keep students engaged in learning.
- The fees charged by BSMU are very affordable.
- The environment here is very safe and friendly.
- You will find top faculties of the world in this university.
- Indian food is available along with a comfortable lodging facility.
- This University has the most active Indian student society.
About the Course
The MBBS in Ukraine is a 5 years and 8 months long course that includes an internship. The admission is taken in September and March for MBBS and other medical courses.
- The student must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- The student must have passed his or her higher secondary with a science stream from a recognized board.
- Marks secured by the student in the higher secondary standard must be at least 50%.
- The candidate must have cleared the NEET examination.
- They do not charge any donation or capitation fee.
The MD House is the official representative of the BSMU. They ensure that the candidate gets admission to this university at a very low processing charge. Contact them now for an excellent support system and guidance for taking admission abroad.