MBBS is a highly demanding course in India. Every year hundreds of Indian students go abroad to study MBBS in the countries that have the best medical universities.
Ukraine is a leading country with some of the best medical universities of the world. Pursuing an MBBS course from Ukraine is beneficial for Indian students for a lot of reasons.
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine
● Most Ukraine medical universities are government institutions
● Fees are affordable and lower than most Indian private medical colleges
● Medium of education is English
● Universities are recognised by WHO and MCI
● Accommodation facilities for Indian students are very well
● Safe environment for Indian students
● Reputed for housing big Indian communities for a long time
● Well maintained and highly developed infrastructure
● Universities ranking in top 500 are available
● The Indian Embassy in Kyiv continuously supports Indian students Features of MBBS course in Ukraine
● Duration- 5+1 years. Internship is available in the last year.
● Language of instruction- English. Local language is compulsory and taught by university itself.
● Accreditation- MCI and WHO recognized
● Government controlled- Yes
● Fees- 3-4 lakhs per year on an average
Best 5 Medical Universities in Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU)
This is reputed as the Best Medical University in Ukraine for Indian students.Currently, more than 1700 students are studying here. It provides 47 departments with 7 faculties. BSMU has recorded the highest FMGE scores. Total fees is ₹16.50 lakhs approximately. MD House is the authorized representative for BSMU. Even they recognize the institution as the Best Medical University in Ukraine for Indian students.
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
It ranks among some of the best universities of the world. It has globally acclaimed staff. 10,000 students are studying medicine here. Tuition fees are ₹3,37,000 approximately per year.
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
One of the best overseas medical colleges for Indian students. It has 150 faculties, 78 departments and great infrastructure. Fees are approximately ₹4,90,000 per year.
- Kharkiv National Medical University
Medical aspirants come from all around the world to this university. Currently 7000 students are studying here. Fees are ₹8.5 lakhs per year.
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
It is an old and reputed college. It has 8 faculties. Stands among the best colleges in the world. The fees are very less ₹2.10 lakhs per year.