Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe and is demarcated from the rest by its fresh charming weather and scenic beauty. Ukraine has emerged as one of the choicest destinations for MBBS studies among Indian medical aspirants who fail to get through in Government Medical colleges of India.
The main reasons for choosing MBBS in Ukraine:
● The cost of studying in Ukraine is approximately 70% lesser in comparison to the private colleges in India.
● There is direct entrance based on the subjects and the marks obtained in the 12th exams. No need for students to appear in TOEFL or IELTS.
● The admission fees can be paid directly at the University and there are no capitation fees or donations. ●
More than 4000 students are presently in Ukraine and pursuing MBBS. Indian food is available in the hostels made by Indian Chefs so that students Becoming A Doctor Come feel at home. Some of the Universities have separate girls hostels.
● The quality of education is good backed with amazing world-class exposure. The degree is recognized all over the globe. The medium of instruction is English. The ratio of student: Teacher is almost 14:1 thereby ensuring undivided attention to each student.
● The degree is recognized by MCI and accredited by a lot of other medical associations of the world like WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER, etc.
● Assistance for clearing the MCI screening test is also provided by the Universities. Usually, 80-90% of the students clear it in the first chance post which they can practice in India.
The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is approximately 6 years wherein the first five years are spent on the learning and practical sessions in the state-of-the-art medical facilities available in these Universities. The final year is spent on Internships.
The Universities in Ukraine are very old and thus carry with them a tradition of education which is passed on generation after generation. Thus students from around 70 countries flock to study MBBS in Ukraine. The admissions happen in September and March every year.
Though the fee structure varies between Universities, yet the average fee required for 6 years is approximately Rs 16.25 lakh. The tuition fees can be paid semester wise after every 6 months. The hostel fees can be paid monthly.
The MD house which is in the field of turning dreams into reality for Indian medical aspirants and their families has been recognized as the official partner for the medical Universities in Ukraine. They are also the official representative of the famous Bukovinian State Medical University for the study of MBBS in Ukraine.