Ukrainian Government is exceptionally focused about the advancement and improvement of medical teaching. The medical colleges get assistance from the Ukraine government to keep up with the education standard. The student who passes from a Ukraine Medical University can practice in any part of the world. Ukrainian is the official language followed by the people in the country; however, it is not mandatory for the students to learn the language, because in Universities and colleges the medium of instruction is English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Why visit Ukraine to study MBBS?
● Ukraine offers the best Education in regards to quality as compared to other countries.
● Tuition fees are quite lower and reasonably priced for the students to bear the expenditure.
● Students do not have to pay any donation for MBBS admission.
● Besides studies, students are also inspired to take part in additional activities.
● The medical colleges and laboratory infrastructure are outstanding with necessary students’ facilities.
● The University is recognized by UNESCO, MCI and WHO.
● The professors and faculties are all extremely well-informed and trained with degrees from top global countries.
● Living cost and accommodation in Ukraine is very cheap and reasonably priced.
● The Ukraine government provides financial help to the Universities to improve the education and research fields.
● Classes are primarily conducted in English language in the Universities, keeping in view the ratio of global students.
The Medium of Instruction in Ukraine
The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English. Hence, there is no need to learn Russian, Ukrainian, or any other languages to study MBBS in Ukraine. Teachers are proficient in English and they also look after foreign students so it is easy to follow courses in Ukraine. All the MCI recognized medical colleges in Ukraine teach in English medium.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine It is one of the perfect destinations for optimistic students who want to pursue MBBS overseas. Listed below are the benefits:
● The Ukrainian medical colleges are acknowledged by UNESCO, WHO, and MCI.
● English is the teaching medium which makes it easier for global students to adjust to the surroundings.
● The cost of settlement is remarkably low when contrasted with various nations like the UK, USA, and several European nations. Apart from this, the living expenditures for students in Ukraine
are extremely low.
● The Ukrainian medical colleges offer superior facilities to the students.