The admission procedure for studying MBBS in Ukraine has become very easy and simple. Exams like TOEFL, SAT, or IELTS are not compulsory for the MBBS students to study in Ukraine. Scholars must follow the admission procedure explained below for MBBS admission in Ukraine.
● Select the University as per your budget and choice from the list of available medical universities in Ukraine.
● Fill in the application/registration form for the University which you have selected.
● Send scanned copies of your class 10, class 12 and NEET exam mark sheets along with aadhar card and passport to the university with application charges.
● You will get the admission confirmation letter from the university once your admission is established.
● The immigration process will start after your MBBS admission is confirmed.
● You need to arrange and send the visa documents and deposit visa processing charges.
● Students need to apply for an invitation letter.
● Students should visit the Ukraine Embassy in Delhi after they get the invitation letter.
● Once the visa process is done you can book a ticket and fly to Ukraine.
MBBS Course Duration
MBBS programs offered by Ukraine are of 6 years long duration. It is the most popular course opted by the students from science stream. The course is divided into two parts. First 5 years are from classroom studies and the final year is meant for rotation internships. Classroom studies comprise basic medicine, pre-medical and clinical subjects.
Why Do Students like Ukraine for MBBS?
● The country offers the most competitive education as compared to other nations.
● The country’s government offers monetary aid to the Universities for enhancing education and research fields.
● Tuition fees are much lower and quite reasonably priced for students to pursue any course in Ukraine universities.
● The Universities are recognized by UNESCO, WHO, and MCI.
These explain why MBBS is easy in Ukraine.