For Indian medical aspirants who cannot get a seat in the Government colleges usually fly nowadays for MBBS studies in foreign countries. Ukraine is one of the most preferred destinations among them.
The main reason for the popularity of Ukraine are as follows:-
- The cost of MBBS in Ukraine is approximately 70 % lower than the cost of private medical colleges in India. The tuition fee ranges from USD 3500- 5000. There are no donations or capitation fees. The cost of living is also affordable. The annual fees can be paid annually or semester wise as per convenience and are to be paid directly to the University.
- The quality of education offered is quite high. The Universities here are usually quite old and carry with them an educational culture. Teachers and Professors are selected through a very strict set of prerequisites so that they can provide world-class education. The Teacher to student ratio is approximately 1:14 which ensures individual attention for all.
- There is Indian food available in the hostels which have round the clock security, internet, study room, and Gymnasium. Around 4000 students are studying in Ukraine presently.
- The medium of instruction is English thus comfortable for all Indian students. There is no need to clear TOEFL or IELTS exams for getting an admission in any of these Ukrainian Universities.
- The medical degree from recognized colleges is accepted all over the world. The MBBs from these universities are not only accepted by the Medical Council of India (MCI), but also by FAIMER, UNESCO, WHO and a lot more other renowned Organizations.
- A student while pursuing medical education or on completion can apply for international licensing exams like medical screening test from MCI, USMLE ( the USA) or PLAB ( UK). Even there are facilities of coaching by Indian Professors for appearing in FMGE or MCI screening tests available.
The Universities in Ukraine provide a degree in the following medical disciplines broadly:-
- Medical and Psychological rehabilitation.
The course is spread across a period of 6 years where in the first 5 years students gather theoretical and practical knowledge of medical studies and the last year is of Internship.
The MD house, a Chandigarh based Enterprise is the most favored career partner for the medical Universities in Ukraine. With more than 10 years in the field and having placed more than 3000 students in the foreign medical Universities they have a huge fan following. They are the official partners for BMSU in Ukraine and are always customer-centric, transparent, and professional. Undoubtedly, these qualities make the MD house as the most indispensable career counselors for MBBS in Ukraine.