Ukraine is regarded as the best study destination for Indian students who are willing to pursue MBBS, or other courses in Medicine at an inexpensive cost. Universities in Ukraine offer the best education system in the world and offer high-tech infrastructure. As a country with almost 100% literacy rate, it has great opportunities for medical students.
Why Pursue MBBS in Ukraine?
Here are some key reasons that confirm Ukraine to be the most excellent study destination for students wishing to study medicine overseas:
- Affordable Cost of Studying
- No Additional Entrance Exam
- Degrees are Recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO
- Affordable Living Expense
- Outstanding Syllabus for Medical Science Programs
- English is the medium of teaching
- ECTs Availability
- Excellent Student-Teacher Ratio
Charge of Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine
Once you finalize pursuing MBBS in abroad, the key concern is the total cost of studying and the living expenditures. When compared to other nations, Ukraine provides first-class education at minimum prices.
Admission For Pursuing MBBS
If you decide to get enrolled in the top Ukraine universities for pursuing medical degree, you should begin your application procedure by July as the educational sessions begin in September. Taking into consideration the restricted seats in the well-known institutions, admission will be provided in the basis of first come first serve. Thus, you must ensure to start the MBBS admission procedure the moment you get the NEET score.
Different from most nations, pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is relatively easier due to its easy eligibility criteria. Prior to you go on with the application procedure, you should be systematic with the necessities mentioned here. Mentioned below are the requirements as commanded by the Ukrainian universities:
- Completion of 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biology as main subjects.
- A legitimate NEET score
- Applicants should have at least fifty percent in class 12th result while students belonging to SC/ST category can have forty to forty-five percent
- Candidates should be between seventeen to twenty-five age
Application Procedure for MBBS
The admission process is a totally trouble-free procedure for medical students. The moment you get the NEET scorecard, you are all set to begin the application:
- Submit the form of the college you want to apply for online
- Then pay the application fee securely
- You will get the offer letter from the University of Ukraine
- The moment you get the letter, you will have to make the payment of the fee for first- year/semester
- Once the fee is paid, you can submit an application for the student visa