Ukraine is the best option for every student for doing MBBS overseas. Taking MBBS Admission in Ukraine might be cheaper than in many nations and the other thing is standard of living is extremely cheap. Moreover, you can get your MBBS degree very easily in comparison to other universities, and, the quality of education is also excellent.
Why Pursue MBBS in Ukraine 2021?
The universities of Ukraine are supported by the government for maintaining quality and international standard. MBBS admission in Ukraine for Indian students is a leading choice. These are because of the following factors.
- Medical Universities of Ukraine are approved by MCI and WHO. Students completing MBBS from here can work in any country.
- Low cost of living and tuition fees.
- Medium of teaching is English.
- No need for TOEFL or IELTS.
- You do not need to pay heavy donations to get admission.
- Government support for research and financial problems in education.
- Standard of living is good and expenses are affordable.
Ukraine is ranked amongst the leading universities for medicines in the world. This is an ideal place of medical students for a good reason because of moderate weather condition and vigorous inter-cultural activities throughout the year.
MBBS Courses Offered By Universities and Their Duration 2021
Ukraine offers an outstanding education system to its learners. The colleges educate traditional, non- traditional medicines, and alternative medicine. They offer various courses together with their duration as mentioned below:
- General medicine – 6 years
- Surgery – 6 years
- Dentistry – 5 years
- Nursing – 3 to 4 years
- Pharmacy – 5 years
- Paediatrics – 6 years
- Master and Ph.D. Courses
- Post Diploma Specialization
Ukraine MBBS Study Eligibility Criteria 2021
Seeking admission to the best universities requires fulfilling a few criteria:
- NEET- UG universities and NEET Eligibility age are mandatory.
- The applicant must be 17 years old in December.
- Get fifty percent for general students and forty percent for OBC/ SC/ST Students in 10+2 Exams from a renowned board.
- A legitimate MCI certificate for students.
- You should have Chemistry, Biology, English, and Physics as main subjects.
- Legitimate passport and visa for students.
Documents Needed To Seek Admission in MBBS University of Ukraine 2021
You need to submit a list of documents that will need to submit to take admission in Ukrainian universities:
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Statements
- Gap Certificate
- Detailed Mark sheet of10th and 12th
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Offer Letter From University
- Medical Reports
- NEET Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photos