Located in Central Asia, Kazakhstan is a unique country popular among students who opt for MBBS abroad. Students from all over the world visit this place to practice clinical medicine. This country is full of excellent medical universities that provide high-quality education and practical exposure. There are a lot of affiliated hospitals situated in Kazakhstan.
The medical universities in Kazakhstan are MCI approved. It consists of experienced faculty and staff that provide high-quality education and other facilities. There are sound quality schooling methodologies that make sets globally popular.
All about MBBS in Kazakhstan
The admission for the MBBS course in the medical universities of Kazakhstan is conducted in October. The course duration is 6 years, including a 1-year internship. The medium of communication and teaching is English. The medical universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan have a global ranking.
- The candidate must have passed their higher secondary from a recognized board with biology as mandatory.
- The candidates must have acquired at least 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and biology.
- As instructed by the MCI, students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The student must be at least 16 years old by 31st December of the admission year.
- A valid passport and visa are required.
- The candidates must not be suffering from any contagious diseases.
The step by step process for admission is given below:
- The first step is to visit the online website of the college and fill out the application form.
- You will receive a confirmation letter after the application is successfully submitted.
- The next step involves applying for a visa and presenting it for identification and validation.
- After the visa is validated, students will get the travel date and other related data.
The top medical institutions for MBBS in Kazakhstan are as follows:
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- International Kazakh Turkish University
- Astana Medical University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Why should you pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan?
The main factors that make Kazakhstan an excellent place for Indian students to pursue MBBS are below.
- The universities of Kazakhstan are approved by various Global bodies like WHO, UNESCO, IMED, GMC, etc.
- To get admission for MBBS in Kazakhstan, no donation fees are required.
- These universities provide MCI coaching to make it easier for Indian students to qualify for MCI exams.
- The English language is the medium of essential communication, and lectures are conducted simultaneously.
- The infrastructure is world-class. The campuses of the universities consist of modern equipment and facilities.
- Finding suitable accommodation is very easy, and good quality food is available.
- The faculty members are highly qualified and experienced.
- They provide various scholarships and financial assistance to needy students.
- The fees for MBBS in Kazakhstan are highly affordable.
- Getting admission is easy and hassle-free.
- The degrees offered have global recognition.
If you want to establish a successful career in the medical field, Kazakhstan is a great destination to start your career.