Ukraine is one of the best international destinations for students to study MBBS as it enhances medical education on par with global standards. Students who complete their medical degree from Ukraine get to apply for jobs anywhere in the world with a huge amount of salary.
Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine –
● Students must complete their secondary education in PCB with a minimum of 50% marks in general.
● SC/OBC/ST candidates should score at least 40% in their class 12 exam.
● The minimum age for applying is 17 years by the date of 31st December of the admission year.
● Only regular students can apply. There is no option for open school..
According to the ministry of education and science in Ukraine, there are over 19,046 students from India for MBBS. Indian students often look for an alternative to medical colleges in India, but the tough admission process and higher fee structure keep them from pursuing medical degree courses. MBBS in Ukraine is the most preferred foreign destination to fulfill your desire for a medical degree course.
Some of the advantages of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine are-
● Low fee structure- Annual charges of tuition fees are comparatively lower than the Indian medical college’s charge.
● Indian food- Hygiene Indian foods are available by keeping their taste in mind.
● Luxurious Accommodation- There are separate hostels available for boys and girls with all modern facilities and amenities.
● Visa approval- Easy on-spot visa approval for your medical study in Ukraine.
● Know about local culture- Get to know about the rich Ukrainian civilization and culture.
● Practice in hospitals- you will get plenty of opportunities to practice on patients in the hospitals with the supervision of senior medical surgeons and practitioners.
● There is a high quality of education in MBBS in Ukraine.
● There is no requirement of donation or hidden fee in Ukrainian medical colleges.
Medical faculties in Ukrainian universities are professionals, experienced, and create a better educational environment. Medical universities in Ukraine open admission in March and September for MBBS, and the total duration to study MBBS is eight months or five years. The registration process is hassle-free and far easier as you don’t have to worry about anything. The local partner of any medical university in Ukraine will guide and help you in getting admission. When it comes to finding the top medical college in Ukraine, you can often get confused and find yourself in a tough position.
The Bukovinian State Medical College will offer you a good opportunity and help you achieve your dream in this medical line. The college will fulfill all your requirements, you just have to contact them and leave the rest of the work to the experts working there. Their knowledge and experience in MBBS admission, career counseling, immigration laws, and visa laws have turned them to be a trusted MBBS admission partner. They have successfully placed more than 3000 students from India in Ukrainian universities. They serve as a trusted and reliable companion for all MBBS related queries. They are also an authorized representative of the MCI approved universities in Europe.
Also Read :- The Best Medical University For MBBS In Ukraine