With the introduction of the Common Medical Entrance Examination, NEET, In India, getting admission has become tough in Indian medical colleges. Thus a lot of medical aspirants are looking for opportunities abroad in countries like Russia, China, Mauritius, etc. MBBS in Uzbekistan is being looked upon by students of Indian origin since seats are available and the cost of courses is also affordable. The best thing about studying MBBS in Uzbekistan is the low costs.
The Cost of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan depends on the college being chosen. Usually, the total cost is subdivided into certain parameters:-
- College Fee
- Hostel fee
- Medical insurance
- Registration and administrative charges ( one time charges)
Usually the college fees range between US$3100-3800 (approximately Rs2.30 lakhs per year) and overall starting cost will be approximately around Rs16.50 lakhs for all 6 years taken together. The first five years are for study and the last 1 year is for the internship.
The best Medical colleges in Uzbekistan are:-
Approximate cost per year in Rs
|Name of the college||College fees||Hostel fees||Total|
|Andijan State Medical Institute||2,66,000||35,000||3,10.000|
|Bukhara State Medical Institute||2,66,000||28,000||2,94,000|
|Tashkent State Dental Institute||2,45,000||28,000||2,73,000|
|Samarkand State Medical Institute||1,75,000||35,000||2,10,000|
Prerequisites of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
For studying MBBS in Uzbekistan the following are required:-
- The MBBS aspirant must clear NEET
- 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English as a compulsory subject.
- Completed 17 Years of Age
Advantages of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
- Easy Seat availability
- World-class Education
- Low cost of course
- Excellent University Campuses
- Recognized by WHO and MCI
- The medium of instruction is English
- Affordable living expenses
- Indian Meals available
- A lot of Indian students are already enrolled.
- Easy admission procedures
- Easy norms of Visa and Immigration.
- Globally recognized MBBS degree.
- Facilities of Sports with academics.
- Properly equipped Hospitals
- Comfortable hostels.
- No donation or capitation fee required.
There are many top-notch Medical colleges in Uzbekistan providing quality education. There is a list of around 8 subjects being offered each year for the students to have an in-depth knowledge of medical sciences and in the 6th year its internship puts the knowledge to general practice which makes them more confident as Doctors of the future.
In the last few years Uzbekistan has emerged as one of the favorite places for MBBS degree among medical aspirants from India. The currency of this place is Som and the country has a population of little more than 3 crores.