When it comes to MBBS, Ukraine is considered to be one of the well-known and popular destinations, for giving outstanding education to students at very reasonable prices. International students like to study medicine in Ukraine as they can easily avail scholarships and loan. Another advantage of studying medicine in Ukraine is that they can get monetary support during their study period.
Some of the great benefits of getting your MBBS degree from Ukraine:
MBBS in Ukraine has turned out to be one of the most sought-after locations for the students aiming to pursue MBBS overseas. Few of the benefits are explained below:
- The medium of teaching in Ukraine is English which is a great plus for international students to become accustomed to the environment.
- Ukraine medical universities are certified by UNESCO, WHO, medical councils of numerous other countries as well as MCI.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are offered with a number of opportunities to take part in the conferences, international exchange programs, and other scientific ventures in a range of international universities which helps them to accomplish their goals in the discipline of medicine.
- The medical colleges of Ukraine provide high-quality infrastructure and facilities to the students.
- Indian students who study MBBS in Ukraine can get a job in India easily as the MBBS degree attained from a Ukraine University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Eligibility Criteria for pursuing MBBS degree in Ukraine
Getting admission in a medical university in Ukraine is quite simple. The candidates do not need to take an exam such as IELTS or TOEFL. For admission in MBBS, the student must satisfy the below-mentioned criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine:
- The candidate shall be of the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student must get 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream in ISC/ CBSE or any other Board of Examination.
- Students, who did not appear /register/ qualify in NEET – 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate provided by the Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
Thus, getting your MBBS degree from Ukraine has been made easy.