Every year thousands of students take admission in various courses in the medical field. The demand for MBBS is rising at a sharp pace and thus many talented students are not able to fulfil their dream. In such a situation, MBBS in abroad is a very good option.
Pursuing MBBS abroad is a very good option because there are top universities that are willing to deliver a high-quality education at reasonable fees. Most of the universities which follow the international curriculum are recognised organizations like WHO and are listed in MCI. One of the best things about foreign universities is that the students get a lot of exposure and various opportunities to explore.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Abroad:
● They deliver quality education and world-class facilities at a very economical cost.
● It is not mandatory to clear exams like TOEFL or IELTS to take admission.
● They do not charge capitation or donation fees.
● The infrastructure of such universities is amazing and all the facilities such as hostel accommodation are available.
● The medium of instruction is in English and for the students who face problems in English can learn the language from their English learning program.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Abroad:
A student must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their higher secondary.
The student must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their higher secondary for the non-reserved category and 40% minimum aggregate for the reserved category.
A student must qualify for the NEET exam.
Top MBBS Universities in Abroad are listed as follows:
● Orenburg State Medical University
● Tver State Medical University
● Perm State Medical University
● Siberian State Medical University
● Mari State University
● Osh State University
● Jalalabad State University
● International School of Medicine
● Kyiv National Medical University
● Kharkiv National Medical University
The above listing is done on the basis of faulty, infrastructure, educational quality, facilities provided, placements, accommodation, students and alumni reviews, recognition and reputation of the university, etc.
Admission Procedure: The admission procedure in Medical Universities abroad is very easy and hassle-free. The first step is to check the eligibility criteria, the eligible students can apply to the universities online.
The next step is to submit the required documents. On completion of this process, the student receives an invitation from the Ministry of Education of the respective country.
After this, the consultant initiates the visa application of the student. Students are also offered with pre-departure training.