Considered one of the biggest universities in Chernivtsi, Bukovinain State Medical University is well-respected in medicine. It is an advanced multi-profile organization with level IV accreditation, according to the WHO register. As far as Bukovinian State Medical University ranking is concerned, it ranks amongst the top 10 universities of Ukraine according to the 4ICU ranking. Moreover, Bukovinain State Medical University at present has more than 1200 Indian students studying here. Located in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Bukovinian state medical university is also considered by WHO, FAIMER, UK-PLAB, Medical councils of several countries, MCCEE and USMLE.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine in Bukovinain State Medical University?
- Students will get instant admission in MBBS program
- The Bukovinian State Medical University fee is very reasonably priced for Indian Students.
- The teaching at BSMU is done in English. Hence, the students can move to an English-speaking country for practice, if they are eligible.
- Ukraine is the way to Europe; students who have graduated from Ukraine have more prospects in the EU than students who have graduated from African or Asia continents. Thus, you get to experience international exposure.
- The total MBBS fees in BSMU are much lower than MBBS courses in other parts of European countries that charge a considerable amount from Indian students.
- The Standard of Education followed by Bukovinian State Medical University is very high, and the educators, teachers, lecturers here are exceptionally qualified and leaders in the medicine field.
- Ukraine is also part of the Bologna Process which promises a superior medical education experience.
- Indian students get the chance to participate in several co-curricular activities organized by University every year, such as cultural events, sports, talent events, etc.
- The Admission Process is tremendously clear-cut and trouble-free.
- Indian students studying MBBS in BSMU get ample exposure to clinical classes. From the 3rd year, most of their classes are conducted in government hospitals situated within the city and get to communicate with patients and give their diagnosis.
Several other reasons explain why Bukovinian State Medical University is the most popular among Indian students. Foremost this is a Government University. It is the only foreign medical University having two separate girls’ hostels for Indian girls’ students. Additionally, it gives high results for Medical Council of India exams consistently. Moreover, Indian food cooked by Indian professional cooks is provided within the campus.
All these clearly explain why Indian students prefer to pursue the MBBS program in Bukovinian State Medical University.