Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe which is one of the most famous destinations among the MBBS aspirants. The MBBS colleges in Ukraine have rich education quality, top-class faculty, amazing infrastructure and great placement and training opportunities. The universities in Ukraine get continuous help from the government for keeping up the education standards.
It is important to understand that your institute plays an important role in shaping you as a skilled professional to excel in your career. Study MBBS in Ukraine to become successful medical professionals and look no further.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
There are several top Medical Universities situated in Ukraine, some of them are listed below:
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Black sea National University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- The student must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- The student must have passed his/her higher secondary with a science stream from a recognized board.
- Aggregate marks secured by the student in the higher secondary standard must be at least 50%.
- The candidate must have cleared the NEET examination.
The MBBS course offered by universities in Ukraine is 5 years and 8 months long that includes an internship.
Tuition Fee: 3900 USD / Year
Hostel Fee: 500 USD / Year
Total: 4400 USD / Year
What makes Ukraine the best place for medical aspirants?
Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine has a lot of advantages apart from rich education and placement opportunities. Several factors make this place most suitable for Indian students.
- The fee charged by the medical universities of Ukraine and the living expenses is very low.
- Various financial assistance and scholarships are offered to the students.
- The admission is done directly and no special examination is conducted.
- The environment is very safe and friendly for the students.
- These universities do not charge any donation fee, capitation or hidden charges.
- The degree provided by the institutes of Ukraine is recognized worldwide.
- The hostel facilities are exceptional and have separate hostels for both boys and girls. Indian food is easily available on the campus.
If you want to study MBBS in Ukraine then contact MD House which is the most trusted student partner and will guide you throughout the process.