Ukraine is the largest nation in Europe and is a beautiful and charming place. The Ukrainian government is working hard on improving the medical institutions in the country. MBBS is a popular course in Ukraine. Students from all over the world visit Ukraine to pursue their MBBS degrees. The government medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by global bodies such as WHO, UNESCO, etc. and are MCI approved.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine with the fees structure
Ukraine is full of medical universities that offer excellent education and training. Given below is a list of the top medical universities in Ukraine with their yearly tuition fee. All these universities are recognized by global bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Bukovinian State Medical University
Tuition Fee: 23400 USD.
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 30000 USD
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Tuition Fee: 27000 USD.
- Lviv National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 30000 USD
- Ternopil National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 25800 USD
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Tuition Fee: 30150 USD
- Donetsk National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 33400 USD
- Ivano Frankisvk Medical University
Tuition Fee: 31800 USD
- Kharkiv International Medical University
Tuition Fee: 32800 USD
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 35300 USD
The Best Medical University in Ukraine
The Bukovinian State Medical University is the best medical university in Ukraine which has been in existence for more than 75 years. It is a government university known for its excellent education and the facilities it offers to its students. Presently, more than 1700 Indian students are enrolled in BSMU.
The Bukovinian State Medical University consists of seven faculties and 47 departments. The 7 faculties are as follows:
- Faculty of Advanced Medical Studies
- Prepatory Faculty
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in BSMU
Several factors make BSMU the best among all the other medical universities in Ukraine.
- BSMU has a great infrastructure that consists of nine government hostels. There are separate hostels for Indian girls.
- The main language of communication is English.
- It has the most active Indian student’s society that works towards the wellbeing of Indian students.
- BSMU has the largest Indian alumni network.
- It has the highest results in the FMGE-MCI exam.
- The admission is taken directly based on class 12th marks and no special examination is conducted.
- The tuition fee is affordable and no donation fee is required.