Ukraine is one of the most popular destinations among the MBBS aspirants because there are several benefits they get here. It is a great place for such students because there are several top medical colleges in Ukraine. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe that provides rich education to the students and plenty of amazing opportunities.
About the MBBS course in Ukraine
The admission to the MBBS course in Ukraine is done in the months of September and March. No special examination is conducted for admission, it is done on the basis of higher secondary marks.
Duration: The MBBS course duration in Ukraine is 5 years and 8 months which includes an internship.
- The candidate must be at least 17 by 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have qualified for the NEET examination.
- The aggregate marks secured by the candidate in 10+2 must be at least 50% for the general category and for the SC/ST/OBC category it is 40%.
- The candidate must have passed his/her higher secondary education from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
Tuition Fee: 3900 USD/Year
Hostel Fee: 500 USD/Year
Total: 4400 USD/Year
Top medical universities in Ukraine
Given below is the list of the top medical colleges in Ukraine which are known for their high-quality education and the great opportunities they provide to the students.
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Black sea National University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Sumy State University
Perks of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine
The Ukrainian government is stepping up to help in the development and enhancement of medical institutions in the country which is the reason why the medical universities in Ukraine are getting a lot of help from the government to improve.
Given below are the reasons why MBBS in Ukraine is a solid option for all students.
- The degrees given by these universities are recognized globally.
- The fees are very affordable and the cost of living is also low.
- There are no extra charges, donation fee or capitation fee.
- The universities have excellent infrastructure and is fully equipped with all the modern facilities. There are separate hostels for boys and girls and Indian food is easily available.
- They conduct extra-curricular activities, sports, seminars and international conference are held to encourage the students to learn and enjoy along with various opportunities for exposures.