Medical Universities in Ukraine don’t ask for any other types of entrance exam like TOEFL or IELTS You have to fulfil the criteria like your age should be more than 17 years before 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Majority of Medical Universities in Ukraine are WHO Certified and accredited by different agencies and organizations to provide better medical education.
- They have tie-ups with world-class hospitals or have their own medical facilities, where students get a chance to practice.
- In addition to the aforementioned reasons, general living cost in Ukraine is cheaper than other parts of Europe.
- Medical universities provide you complete amount that include tuition fee, admission fee, registration fee and other types with no hidden cost.
- The amount that you spend in a year during MBBS in Ukraine is far lower than what you spend in medical colleges in India – only on Fee.
- Hostel facilities provide you a home like environment and hygiene Indian dishes and food – a taste that is equal to your Mother’s kitchen.