Ukraine in Eastern Europe is popular for higher education and one of the most well-known destinations for several MBBS aspirants who want to pursue MBBS from overseas. MBBS In Ukraine is recognized internationally. Several top government medical universities in Ukraine are approved by the MCI or Medical Council of India. These medical universities offer the 6-year MBBS in Ukraine at an economical cost. The Best Medical University in Ukraine offers best in class education to the local and international students in the English medium. MBBS in Ukraine is quite in demand among the Indian medical aspirants as most of the top medical universities that offer MBBS in Europe are listed with the world’s well-known medical institutions. It allows the students to practice medicine anywhere after they study MBBS in Ukraine.
The MBBS in Ukraine is a 6 year course wherein the students are involved in several activities aside from their theoretical/classroom programs. To make learning more interactive, the best medical colleges in Ukraine allow the students to be involved in lab research and other projects. Students also have to be present at clinical training with the help of medical experts to improve their knowledge and skills.
Reasons for studying in Ukraine
- The medical universities of Ukraine are approved by MCI, WHO, PLAB, CLAD, USMLE, UNESCO and other international associations and medical councils.
- If you compare to other countries, Ukraine has reasonably priced living expenses which comprise accommodation and other requirements.
- The international students are offered a choice of choosing their medium of instruction as English to make their stay suitable.
- After MBBS in Ukraine, students can easily apply for the MCI screen test and after passing they can continue to practice. The students are offered coaching by selected universities in Ukraine.
- The universities are linked with regular conferences, projects, exchange programs, and fieldwork for medical students to gain direct experience and make better opportunities.
- Some universities offer scholarships to deserving candidates so that they can study MBBS in Ukraine.
- The best thing about these MBBS colleges is that you do not need to pay any donation or capitation fees for admission.
In addition, the admission is completely based on the results of the academics of the students. For MBBS admission in Ukraine, one does not need to crack the TOFEL, IELTS, or PTE exams. But NEET is a must for education overseas For Indian Students.