Most of us have always dreamed of being a doctor. But when you finally apply for medical college after studying day and night. You find out that there are not enough seats in your country. Some of the best medical education is in Europe, the UK, Australia, and many more. Out of all this, you can consider Eastern Europe as it has a high value of the degree at an affordable price. The cost-to-value ratio is also equally important. There is an increase in the number of international students choosing Eastern Europe to study out of which the most popular is to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Some of the top advantages that students get after enrolling for MBBS in Ukraine are –
International exposure- The university in Ukraine provides rich cultural diversity of the people found on the college campus. These students come from different countries, ethnicities, and backgrounds. They provide students with countless opportunities of developing connections internationally.
- No entrance exam needed- In India, around 15 lakh students appear for an entrance exam for admission into universities, and most have a tough time clearing it. However, to study MBBS in Ukraine, there is no entrance exam and entirely based on your 12th-standard performance.
Low cost of living- one of the biggest hurdles when studying abroad is the cost of living. The cost of living can be easily managed in Eastern Europe as it is very affordable.
World-class infrastructure- all medical universities have excellent infrastructure with all kinds of modern equipment to maintain their high standards.
- Worldwide recognition- the medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by the World Health organization’s “ Directory of World Medical schools”. The degrees are recognized by 27 other countries in Europe.
Students who got medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply to international licensing exams like PLAB, USMLE, MCI screening, tests, and many others.
- The universities include globally acclaimed teachers and professional guest lecturers who share their experience and knowledge with young minds.
The Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the largest educational establishments in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. This Medical University was founded in 1944. It is a multi-structural educational institute that provides the highest level of accreditation and consists of many educational programs of different levels. The Bukovinian State Medical University is included in the register of the Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), WHO, an association of the Carpathian Region Universities, and the European University Association(EUA). Over its existence, this university has trained more than 35,000 specialists that include specialties in dentistry, pharmacy, general medicine, clinical pharmacy, Pediatrics, nursing, and medical Psychology. It is a scientific Institute of Postgraduate Education that consists of 49 departments. It is the center of innovation technologies and simulation medicine.
The advantages of studying MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University-
It has a well-equipped laboratory to practice the latest technologies available nowadays.
- The university focuses on the complete development of its students.
The universities have teaching staff who are trained and experienced professionals, ensuring students receive a quality education.
- The tuition fee is low, and there is employment assistance for every graduate of this university.