Ukraine is one of the best places for anyone who wants to pursue a degree in the medical field. There are several top medical universities located in Ukraine that are known for their education quality and they provide degrees that are recognized all over the world. MBBS in Ukraine is a smart choice for everyone because of several reasons.
Popular Medical Fields to Study in Ukraine
The medical field is huge and there are plenty of sectors to explore in this field. Students can opt for many specializations they want to pursue during their MBBS from the best medical universities in Ukraine. Below is the list of the most popular medical fields to study in Ukraine.
- General medicine
About MBBS in Ukraine
The admission for MBBS in Ukraine is conducted on the basis of class 12th marks and has nothing to do with any special entrance examination. The admission is taken in the months of March and September. The MBBS program is conducted for a duration of 5.8 years that includes an internship.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old at the year of admission.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th standard from the science stream of a recognised board.
- At least 50% aggregate marks should be obtained by the student in his or her class 12th standard for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST/OBC category.
- The student must have secured at least the qualifying marks for the NEET examination, as instructed by the MCI.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine along with the fees structure
There are plenty of top medical institutions to choose from in Ukraine. Given below are the list of best medical universities in Ukraine which are most suitable for Indian students along with their fee details. All these universities are recognized by global bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Bukovian State Medical University
Tuition Fee: 23400 USD.
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 30000 USD
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Tuition Fee: 27000 USD.
- Lviv National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 30000 USD
- Ternopil National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 25800 USD
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Tuition Fee: 30150 USD
- Donetsk National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 33400 USD
- Ivano Frankisvk Medical University
Tuition Fee: 31800 USD
- Kharkiv International Medical University
Tuition Fee: 32800 USD
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Tuition Fee: 35300 USD