Medical is a popular field of study and every year thousands of students choose to pursue MBBS abroad. One of the favourite destinations for MBBS aspirants is Ukraine. Ukraine is home to several top medical universities all over the world and the degree they provide is recognized all over the world. The medical universities situated in Ukraine are recognized by several global bodies such as WHO and MCI.
Among several popular universities situated in Ukraine, the 1st rank University in Ukraine is none other than the Bukovinian State Medical University.
About Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University is a government-funded university that has been in existence for more than 75 years. It is one of the largest higher educational establishments of Chernivtsi and is a modern multifunctional educational institution that offers all kinds of technologically advanced ways of teaching. It is well-known for its excellent education and the facilities it offers to its students. Currently, more than 1700 Indian students are enrolled in BSMU.
BSMU consists of 47 departments and 7 faculties which are mentioned as follows:
- Faculty of Advanced Medical Studies
- Preparatory Faculty
Why should you choose BSMU?
There are several factors that make BSMU 1st rank University in Ukraine. Given below is the list of the major reasons that contribute to making BSMU the best among all others.
- BSMU has the highest results in the FMGE-MCI exam.
- It consists of 9 government hostels that offer the best facilities to the students.
- There are separate hostels for Indian girls.
- Indian food is easily available on the University campus.
- Communication is not an issue because the main language of communication is English.
- BSMU has the most active Indian student society that works towards the welfare of all the Indian students enrolled in the university.
- It is the only University in Ukraine where students can pay their tuition fee directly to the university account from the beginning.
- It has the highest Indian alumni network.
- The fee charged by BSMU is very affordable as compared to the private medical universities in India.
- No special examination is conducted and the admission is taken on the basis of class 12th marks.
Anyone who wants a successful career as a medical practitioner should choose the Bukovinian State Medical University so that they learn from the best and become the professional they dream of.