Indian students face difficulty in fulfilling their dream of becoming doctors because of the fewer seat availability in the medical institutes and the highly expensive private institutes of the country. This is one of the major reasons why students consider pursuing MBBS abroad. Armenia is one of the most popular destinations for MBBS aspirants in India because of several reasons.
Top MBBS Colleges in Armenia
Given below is the list of the top universities for the students to consider if they want to study MBBS in Armenia.
- Yerevan State Medical University.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University.
- St. Tereza Medical University.
- The University of Traditional Medicine.
- Yerevan Haybusak University
About MBBS in Armenia
For admission to the MBBS colleges in Armenia a simple entrance exam is conducted where you don’t have to appear for any tough English language test such as TOFEL, IELTS, etc. The duration of MBBS is 5 years of theoretical medical studies and 1 year of hands-on experience with an affiliated hospital for training.
- The age of the candidate must be at least 17 years and at most 25 years before the date of admission.
- The candidate must have cleared the higher secondary examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum marks obtained by a candidate in the higher secondary examination must be at least 55% for the general category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category.
- The candidate should have passed higher secondary education from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have cleared the NEET examination.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Resume and the application form.
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of class 10 and 12 which are duly attested.
- Twelve passport size photographs.
- Processing fees which include fees for processing, counselling and other charges.
- Three photocopies of the passport duly attested and notarized with the original passport.
- A medical certificate certifying that a candidate is medically fit which should include an HIV report.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- NEET examination scorecard.
The admission process is slightly complicated but you don’t need to worry because MD House is here to help you out in all the areas you are stuck at. If you are looking to pursue MBBS in abroad then MD House will be your best guide and student partner. They will ensure that you are receiving all the right information for your guaranteed admission to MBBS in Armenia.